Casing cakes that have been in fruting chamber for weeks

Started by crazyd, May 23, 2009, 06:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

veda_sticks

Quote from: shroomzer on May 28, 2009, 07:52:19 PM
LOL JR's in a mood tonight~!! hee heee ...

Yes ive got 16 jars colinising right now, burma, hawaii, amazon, golden teacher plus i have 2 jars that were inoculated with 2 strains.

First signs of mycelium at day 2 for the hawaii jars, the rest days 3 and days 4.

Oh, im going to be crumbling and casing them just incase you think i havnt actually tried it. But im not crumbling and casing because of yeild, yeild is roughly the same, crumbled and cased just puts out more in the first few flushes. Cakes fruiting in proper conditions just put out smaller flushes but more flushes.

Im not using perlite fruiting chambers, im using douible tubs which will be using BRF cakes spawned to coffee newspapers, and other spawned to manure.

Once i get rye, ill be doing that too.

shroomzer

Quote from: veda_sticks on June 06, 2009, 05:27:11 AM
Quote from: shroomzer on May 28, 2009, 07:52:19 PM
LOL JR's in a mood tonight~!! hee heee ...

Yes ive got 16 jars colinising right now, burma, hawaii, amazon, golden teacher plus i have 2 jars that were inoculated with 2 strains.

First signs of mycelium at day 2 for the hawaii jars, the rest days 3 and days 4.

Oh, im going to be crumbling and casing them just incase you think i havnt actually tried it. But im not crumbling and casing because of yeild, yeild is roughly the same, crumbled and cased just puts out more in the first few flushes. Cakes fruiting in proper conditions just put out smaller flushes but more flushes.

Im not using perlite fruiting chambers, im using douible tubs which will be using BRF cakes spawned to coffee newspapers, and other spawned to manure.

Once i get rye, ill be doing that too.
What has that got to do with what I said to JR?

psilocybin warrior

veda_sticks

your kidding me right.

Just because im a new member here doesnt mean i have just started.

Ive just started back after being out for a year and a bit.

shroomzer

Quote from: veda_sticks on June 07, 2009, 07:34:51 PM
your kidding me right.

Just because im a new member here doesnt mean i have just started.

Ive just started back after being out for a year and a bit.

Well other people have asked for pics .. can't you post some of your grows since your not a 'noobie' ...??  Just sayin'....

psilocybin warrior

It was just a simple yes/no question. lol, don't get so defensive.

PW