Did anyone?

Started by psilocybin warrior, May 24, 2009, 08:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psilocybin warrior

Sorry I havnt been on for a few days ive been at summercamp, did anyone else go this year?

PW

jrfungi

Every day is summer camp around here...ANY shows lately??

WSP/Allmans Nashville??? Birmingham????

fattrout

camping! hoping to go this weekend and do some trout fishin. the only bummer is i may not have any fruit ready to take with me. when i was out of town. my 25 year old son and hes buddy got in to my stash. man i was pissed!!! he said he was goin to pay me back in weed when i got home. fuckin kids.
fattrout

psilocybin warrior

Ahhh you lucky, its actually a music fest name? butttt so far I've seen the Dead, Bassnectar, Sphongle, Method man& Redman, Moe, Umphreys"unfortunately", Medeski Martin & Wood, Cornmeal....and actually too damn many. Anyone check out Rothbury's lineup? wicked sick!

shroomzer

Yep PW ... sounds wicked sick  ^_^

psilocybin warrior

be there or be square

PW

shroomzer

I know .. I'm a classic rocker.. the Dead is the only band I recongnized out of what you put up.  And they weren't even a favorite back then either.

fungiguy

just went to mountain jam 5. hunter mountain, up-state new york. 39 bands,three days. it was kick ass!!!! government mule headlined, allmans, dereck trucks band, michael frantae to name a few. don't miss this show next year. it is worth the "trip"

crazyd

PW, I went and saw MMW in Atl. last year or so...really great.  Have you listened to any John Scofield?  I hear he joined up with MMW.  Great stuff...

dub504

I went to see the dead in NC this spring. It was fun... I really like to keep an ear out for new bands though. Living in New Orleans there is music "everywhere"!

Davie K

No shit, hunter mountain.. i wanted 2 go but couldnt pull the loot for my girl an i.  a couple buddies of mine went an said they enjoied themselves.

fungiguy

yeah, i am fimiliar with john scofield. he was at last years mountain jam. real tasty  stuff!!