my first grow

Started by Davie K, May 29, 2009, 11:14:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davie K

Each casing is one crumbled cake... Starting from the left i have 2 crumbled Oaisis, cased next to 5 standing Ecuadorian cakes..   and on the right i have 2 crumbled and cased z-strain next to 6 B+ cakes standing

If all goes well wha can i expect to yeild my first flush? ne one know
This is my first time grow   ^_^ excited

psilocybin warrior

Your cakes are too close together, atleast keep em 2-3 inches apart if you can. Its hard to say but anywhere from 1/2 oz+

Davie K

i went ahead an put more room inbetween em, im only running on 75% humidity...  i was hoping my warming pad, (which keeps the perlite at around 78 and keeps the air inside at 74), would help. but its been 3 days an still RH suffers

psilocybin warrior

Drill a row of holes within an inch from the perlite all around the bin. 4-6 holes on the long sides, 2-3 on the not so wide sides. And if you can makeshift a little stand for your casings/ and or cakes/ do it, you want as much exposed perlite as you can. When I used tubs with perlite I made a wire mesh stand about an inch to an inch and half above the perlite. Its ok to get creative as long as it can keep steril. Also, how much water is in with the perlite? if theres any retained water take out all the perlite>strain the excess water. And while your at it make the top nice n smooth.

PW