Windows 7

Started by psilocybin warrior, May 26, 2009, 08:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psilocybin warrior

I'd recommend trying out windows 7 to anyone whos somewhat tech savy, its great! and you can use it free for like another year.
PW

shroomzer

Fortuneatly I have someone who works for HP .. I get everything 'cheap' ... lol

fattrout

:huh: shroomzer, i think i know the same person..lol
fattrout

psilocybin warrior

No offence but HP and all mainstream builders are jokes. I build systems a bajillion times better for half the price. plus...Windows 7 is free.lol

PW

fattrout

No offence taken, im just there for the money and the free stuff..lol  i'm sure you know that windows 7 is just a cleaned up version of vista and HP played a big part in the development. oh thats a secret..lol BTW i didn't know that it was available to the public yet. i know it has been given to some company's in Bata test form. anyway its cool...
fattrout

shroomzer

LOL..no offense PW, but of course since you work in a place that builds systems a bajillion times better - you would diss HP.  I for one am happy as hell with all my HP systems.  My tech is one of THE number one builders, designers etc at HP.  So IMO my shit stinks a lot better than yours ;) ... lol no offense!!!

psilocybin warrior

the day I PC with an HP tag thats better than mine ill give spore prints of every strain to everyone on the forum.(for a discrete charge)

PW

shroomzer

LOL ok ...  I drive a Ford and you probably drive a Chevy in which could cause a simiar disagreement in choice of equipment.  Just sayin .... everyone likes what they like for what ever reason .... (But of course Ford is the better choice, if you catch me driving a chevy then I'll give spores or spore prints to everyone in the forum~!!!! hahahahahahahahaaaa ....

psilocybin warrior

Hahah yeah I can dig that, I drive a Ford as well. HA!

PW

shroomzer

OK your cool~!  LOL
I'm outta here for the weekend ... places to go .. to do absolutley NOTHING!! wooo hoooo...