Previous topic - Next topic

Will perlite containing mirical grow harm my fruits/cakes

yes
0 (0%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Davie K

The only perlite i've come by in any stores around my area contains mirical grow.  Will this effect my fruiting?

k12357

no.  ive used it when i had a shotgun FC before with no sideaffects.  When your hydrating it with water all the miracle grow washes away any way.
"We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open."

Davie K

yea, i went ahead an used it.. tho it kinda puts my worry at ease 2 hear you havnt had problems. Thanks

psilocybin warrior

Did you see what GOD just did to us man!

PW

Davie K

God didnt do that, you did

psilocybin warrior

You're a fucking narcotics agent, I knew it!

That was our cocaine you swine!

PW

shroomzer

k12357

Are you ready for that?  checking into a lasvegas hotel with a fake name and a head full of acid.  I sure hope so...
"We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open."

Davie K

good o'l fear an loathing, just rented a few weeks ago, my girl had never seen it, she didnt appreaciate, tho i enjoyed such a clasic...  nothings worse than a man on an either bing

mistag

I've had a big bag of Perlite sittin around my kitchen for about a year now. I was thinkin to use it but I fear it may be contaminated with mould spores and bacteria. Will this be a problem? Should I  risk it or would it help if I washed it??

coyoteyogi

I doubt there would be contaminants if it was sealed. If you want to be extra safe you could wash it and then bake it in the oven for a couple of hours. That's what I've done when I've cleaned out the FC.

psilocybin warrior

It will be fine, I think perlite is a volcanic rock so you could boil it if you think its dear-tay.

PW

veda_sticks

boiling or baking both work to clean perlite. it doesnt really harbour anything though so rinsing well is usally enough when its new and unused. Perlite that has been most though i would prefer to boil it.

Miracle grow perlite is fine, just make sure to rinse it extra well as it tends to grow algea