Im looking for the most benificial Mushroom in fighting off cancer's

Started by Davie K, June 07, 2009, 05:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davie K

Does anyone know the best, or most expensive.  I would like to grow these for large profits  :)

psilocybin warrior

For profit? Not to help people with cancer? It won't work for you because your doing it for the wrong reasons. If you have to ask which are what, your probably not ready. Sowwy

PW

shroomzer

Look on the web you'll find them.  But if your doing it for a profit then I agree with PW.

nomoredroughts

greedy little pig trying to take money from the less fortunate.thinking like that you might as well just open a pharmaceutical company you're in the right state of mind, little piggy
DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THAT CHICKEN!!!!

Davie K

thanks guys.. thanks.  my intrest lies the the cash of local health food stores.  Ill grow em they sell em

Deadneck

No shame in selling something that people want/need at a premium price. Just like the Wu-Tang say, "Cash Rules Everything Around Me: C.R.E.A.M." Or Mr. Zolinsky from Tommy Boy, "What the American Public don't know, is what makes them the American Public."

shroomzer

Quote from: Davie K on June 08, 2009, 02:43:49 PM
thanks guys.. thanks.  my intrest lies the the cash of local health food stores.  Ill grow em they sell em
Well thats ok ... i guess

psilocybin warrior

Unless you're an established vendor i'd say they probably wouldn't buy them. If you want to become one plan on getting a license by the FDA + an assload of insurance = $$$$$$. Otherwise I would go to your local farmers market.

PW