R.I.P Don , my dear friend

Started by Baphom3t, July 17, 2009, 06:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baphom3t

This week I have lost a real dear friend to brain cancer.
And today he was laid to rest.
It has not been easy in anyway and it's pretty hard for me to write all this.
He turned my wife and I onto Chai Tea and we turned him onto Micro-brew way back in the early-mid 90's.
He was a good man and would always be glad to see your face.
He never had a bad thing to say about anybody.
He had a heart that was as big as all outdoors.
He was the kinda of man that cared about others no matter what.
He was the type of person that would give anyone his shirt if they didn't have one.
He was/is my friend
My dear friend you will be sorely missed.  :( :( :(

R.I.P Don Herbort you will always be in my heart and thoughts.

Deadneck

I'm sorry for your loss Baph. It is never easy to deal with lost ones in your life no matter how close or how far they are to your heart. Just keep them in your thoughts and don't forget them ever. I know it took a lot to post your message and to send your respect to him via this forum, but he knows what kind of guy you are and that's all there is to it.

Best regards,
Deadneck

shroomzer

Dear Baph,
I am truely sorry for your loss.  But by keeping him in your thoughts and in your heart you keep him alive.  That and any living family he leaves behind.  Sounds like he was near and dear to you.  That is always a tough thing to deal with.  Through you, his family and other friends he lives on.    I wish you well in this time, and don't feel to sad, but rejoice in the fact that he is no longer in any kind of pain or suffering.  Remember him always, and he will be with you forever.
God Bless
~Shroomzer 

fattrout

dear baph, i too am sorry for your loss. like you said, keep him in your heart and thoughts and he will live forever with you..
fattrout

coyoteyogi

Deep friendship is true wealth. Blessings to you and all who loved him.

psilocybin warrior

I'm sorry Baph, I know loosing a close friend is not easy. He sounds like he was a great guy and, an extraordinary friend. Remember the spirit and the soul never die.

Psilocybin Warrior

malabar

Baph,
  My deepest condolences go out you.  Feel not the void of loosing your friend, instead, fill your mind with the fond memories, and the knowledge that you will meet again.
     ~Malabar
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

psilocybin warrior

If I knew you last two posters, Id pound your face into the back of your skull and feed you to my dogs.

PW

malabar

PW,
  Please allow me,......  Or at least save some for my Rotts back home! 
    ~Malabar   
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

shroomzer

OH PW  ... I so agree ... wtf is up with these people???? I am so upset about this ...

fungiguy

hay baph, keep your head up. keep the memories of your friend fresh in your head. the way to show respect to those that have passed on is to never forget them.