Tasmanian Devils

Started by coyoteyogi, June 14, 2009, 03:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyoteyogi

So a friend and I split up a bit of the harvest and did 3.2 g each. I got the Malabars and he got the tasmanians. From his description he had a more intense trip than I did. Lots of hilarity. Most of the time was spent looking out over the Connecticut River Valley. It was amazing when the fireflies came out just after sunset. I realized that I haven't fallen down to the ground laughing and rolling on my back for a very long time. Overall it was excellent. I plan to grow more T's.

shroomzer

Cool .. I just inoculated some jars with tazmanians.  Can't wait until they are done and I can try them out.

fattrout

yeah i have tripped on tasmanians. it was very intense, great trip. never did Malabars, i think i will order some. just so i can compare. over the pass year i have tried 7 differant strains. for me the golden teachers were the most intense. but the Cambodians grew the fastest.
fattrout

fattrout

BTW, coyote congrats on full member status...
fattrout

Davie K

i mixed up the rest of my B+, Z-strain, and ecuadorian last night, chopped up fine, mixed an distributed 1.5-3 Gr. each, Very visual... didnt start eating them ontill 2 am, an another small handfull around 4, needless 2 say, watching the sunrise Crush through a misty feild, was outstanding

coyoteyogi

Thanks Fattrout. I just got back from 5 days at Rowe Conference Center. My wife won't have anything to do with my hobby so I wasn't sure what I would find in the fruiting chamber. Nothing had pinned when I left. Everything had fruited when I returned. The stems were a little lumpy and the fruits were small. I suspect a lack of FAE caused that. I usually fan and mist several times a day. No pics as my camera is being repaired.

fungiguy

coyote, what does FAE stand for? i'm trying to get the lingo down, but this one i don't know.

shroomzer

FAE = Fresh Air Exchange.  Sorry to butt  in .. lol