How much light in the fruiting period?

Started by eeh, June 14, 2009, 02:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eeh

Just as a warning, im a first timer.:)

How much light does the cakes need in the fruiting period?

I have cut out the top of my humidified fruiting chamber and replaced if with a plexiplate.

psilocybin warrior

anywhere from atleast 2-12 hours a day is fine.

PW

eeh

Ok, thanks mate. Can anything more than 12 hours damage or slow the fruiting? Its summer here now and im using natural indirect sunlight, the sun is up around 16 hours each day. :P

Davie K

eeh

Davie K

your a lil more than a hop, skip, and a jump away.  I wonder where the creator of this website is located.  The states? over seas? Holland? white wood falls, New Jersey?

eeh

Quote from: Davie K on June 20, 2009, 12:02:31 PM
your a lil more than a hop, skip, and a jump away.  I wonder where the creator of this website is located.  The states? over seas? Holland? white wood falls, New Jersey?

You wanna taste my kids or bust me to jail? hehehe

psilocybin warrior

What does the creator's homeland have to do with how much light during the fruiting period? Or anything for that matter.

PW

Davie K

idk...  i got a little off subject.  But just thinking, through this forum, we're talking 2 ppl half a world away.  PPl with the same intrests.  Its pretty cool,  Anyone tryin 2 cultivate seems to be in the right state of mind 2 me.  An as for where the forums creator's homeland is.  who cares