along the lines of coffee

Started by Davie K, June 17, 2009, 09:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davie K

has anyone tried adding a little coffee 2 your spray bottles,  to apply when misting?

psilocybin warrior

No. wth is with you people and coffee.

PW

malabar

Davie,....
  I'm with PW on this one for sure!  lol  Coffee is for drinking!  And knowing what happens to a cup of standing coffee, tea, or milk,....  Just think of what you will start growing on your fruits, casings, or cakes.  You will probably develop some sort of Mutant mold or yeasts that will kill you, make you sick, grow another eye, ( perhaps not on you face! ), or just destroy your friends, and hard work.  Oh, and the smell I am sure your crops will start to have!  Stanky!  Stay on the path grasshopper!
Later,..   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

shroomzer

I agree, coffee is for drinking .. I'm with PW WTF is up with all the coffee questions?

MT

I don't think I would spray them with a coffee solution. It will probably make them kinda cranky and they will have trouble getting to sleep.

psilocybin warrior

I dont think we have been stressing patience enough lately!

malabar

PW,....  You are too correct there.  This is an art, like making wine.  Following the correct steps, it will happen in its time.
  I'm sure some of us should have something else to do to take your mind off of watching the pot boil??  How about a work, family,...... something??!?  lol
    :mellow:

shroomzer

So yeah I incoulated jars last Friday and just peeked at them today ... woo hoo .. talk about patience huh?  LOL

fungiguy

I only checked my jars twice today. talk about patience!!!! lol.

shroomzer

Quote from: fungiguy on June 18, 2009, 04:21:09 PM
I only checked my jars twice today. talk about patience!!!! lol.
LOL

psilocybin warrior

I enjoy when people with very little knowledge come on with some "ground breaking" idea, as if there the first to think of it. When in reality the groundbreakers are the ones that know what they're talkin aboot... a?

PW

malabar

psilocybin warrior

shroomzer

Ha ha  ..  you both 'da man'!

Davie K

alright, i know, the spray bottle with a pinch of coffee is the best ground breaking idea anyone has come up with yet, on how to contaminate your cakes.. an i appreciate the ideal awarding feedback you've all given me... but when i came up with the mini shotgun chamber holding only the fishtank air pump. (( i bought the pump from wallmart, so the moisture that shorts out the pump in a month or two (hasn't happend 2 mine yet) doesn't hurt me BC i can just return it for the same pump and continue; on wallmarts expense or course))  Was a good idea.  it provides a little Fae in between fanning, as well as providing RH.  So a newb, in time, i wont be.  For now can only suggest idea's, w/ hopes that your feedback will keep me from making labor wasting mistakes.
and getting off the subject.  I thank you all for helping me to the best of your knowledge in one of the most enjoyed hobby i have taken part in.  The fruits of my labor have guided my knowledge on love, life, and happiness in the best of ways... once again, thanks

ya bunch uh pussy flickers -_-

psilocybin warrior

Right on!...... youuuuuuuuuu liiiiiittle Brohomosexual! ^_^

PW

shroomzer

Quote from: psilocybin warrior on June 20, 2009, 02:31:18 PM
Right on!...... youuuuuuuuuu liiiiiittle Brohomosexual! ^_^

PW

Better watch what ya say .. you could get sued for that 'brohomosexual' remark ... lmao!  fuckin' people ... (not you PW), just in general.

psilocybin warrior

Has brohomosexual been trademarked by paris hilton or something!?

PW

malabar

PW might be able to trademark that remark for sure,.  But, watch out that Donald Trumpp doesn't try to steal the crown from you!  lol
  Just playing PW,.....  You still the man! 
     :ph34r: