Breathing air from the FC

Started by eeh, June 18, 2009, 05:50:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eeh

Is it dangerous to breath in air that comes from a fruiting chamber when the cakes havent fruited yet?

psilocybin warrior

No. Keep your face out of your FC and don't breath into it.

PW

fattrout

no its not dangerous to you. but your breath will kill your fruit.. lol
fattrout

eeh

Rather my death then my poor childrens! ;) hehe

Ok, thanks for the information. I got a little to close while inspecting one of the cakes. And i managed to take a breath while i had my head inside the fruiting chamber. Then later my toung felt numb. :P haha

malabar

eeh,
  Just a bit curious.  Since you have a clear top for illumination why not do your inspection without swimming with the kids?  It wasn't a surgical procedure,...  was it?
   Sorry,.  I just had to ride the moment.  feeling a bit froggy here!   ^_^
Later   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

eeh

I just want to hug my kids! Isnt that normal? :( Just trying to make them grow faster by giving them looove.

malabar

eeh,
  Interesting concept, but in this case you might just want to let these kiddies run on their own for a while.  Play them some music or something.   ^_^  You'll be hanging out together soon enough if you don't hurt them! 
  Later     :ph34r:

Davie K

if you breath 5-10 full breaths from your fc, you'll have a mild tripping experience lasting an hr or so. Like the old joke for the Newbie at the party. "If you lick a cats ass, you'll trip your balls off" an the newb is sceptical but you call your buddies (who know the deal) put them of speaker phone an ask... wha happens when you lick a cats ass, an your buddy replies completely serious "you trip your fucking balls off"  "remember that man" you reply, an "hell yea" he says, then you call the next kid... an so on, just enough 2 get the Newbie to believe it...  Guess wha happends next.  You watch that kid... lick a cats ass... I've never let the joke go that far, but I've totally had my fair share of participants, ready 2 lick a cats ass, b4 (being such a nice kid, as i am) i tell em its a joke.

Love'n life like we aught 2 be~davie

eeh

Wtf, i tried breathing 5 breaths in the FC. After 2 hours still no trip, then i tryed 10 breaths and thats 1 hour ago. I still havent had any stripping experience! Am i doing something wrong? :S

malabar

eeh,
   Okay, let's get real here,...  Think about it.  You are listening to shit that in my over 40 years of tripping have never heard of,...other than sticking you head in a dose room, where they are dropping liquid Acid on blotter paper, or shugar cubes.  And trust me, if you were there there was enough floating in the air, on the surfaces, and on every ones skin,....  I'm surprised I ever got "straight".  But life is Good anyway.   Of course in your mind when you smell shrooms, or prep to make that leap with any chemical, your mind triggers chemicals that flash you forward to think "you can already feel the magic", or "taste" where you are going.
  Trust me.  This is a big, NOT!
As for licking a cats ass,......  I have no knowledge of that shit.  DavieK, and You if you go there, are on your on!  lol  I have, and do lick a lot of things,...and sometimes it sounds like a cat,....but it ain't their ass either!
  Kepp your head out of the FC!  Damn it! 
   Later,
    ^_^

shroomzer

So  eeh ... you reeally did that?  Inhaling the air in your FC? Your just shittin' us right? Cuz if not .. your one weird dude/chick~!!  I was rollin' thinking about all the shit you could get for that one ... hahaha~!!

psilocybin warrior

I read that hoping he was joking.lol

I'm surprised I ever got "straight"> You and me both.

PW

Davie K

eeh

I tried harder today! 30 breaths, still no effect. I even licked my friends cats ass between each breath.

Am i still doing something wrong? =/

coyoteyogi

:mellow:You are doing nothing wrong. Disgusting yes, wrong no.

cugak

Hey eeh, if u can lick your own ass, then youll know that your one high madafucka!
share international

malabar

Yes eeh,....
     Really disgusting!  And I am locking the doors behind my women and daughters!   Keep licking that cats ass and end up with MERCA or worse!
     :ph34r:

Davie K

MT

I like my cat, but not that much.

eeh

Hehe.. Im just kidding with you guys. Anyways, for some serious shit. My first shrooms finally started growing today. :D Cant wait to see those little kids grow big! :)