Need Spores?

Started by goodolboy, June 18, 2009, 11:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodolboy

I have some psilocybe cubensis "texas"strain spore prints. If anyone is interested I will trade for other prints or sell.

psilocybin warrior

Maybe if someone has a P.O. Box, otherwise I doubt many will give up there home address.

PW

Davie K

wha are you, some kinda officer of the law?

Deadneck

Wow, that couldn't seem any more sketchy if you tried. And I quote, "psilocybe cubensis" and Texas (in quotes) Strain Spore Prints.

I live at 123 Fake Street, Springfeild. Please send your "Texas" Strain Spore Prints to that exact address.

shroomzer

psilocybin warrior

We have the good ol boy term where im from, cept u left out the word d i c k right after old and before boy

PW

malabar

Kudos  PW!  Call them as we see them!  lol   ^_^
   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

psilocybin warrior

he'd notify us to some kind of outback nazi law enforcement

k12357

And they'll run us down like dogs.

Jesus! Did I say that? Or just think it?

Was I talking?

Did they hear me?
"We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open."

MT

Oh, THEY heard you. THEY know, they always know. They creep into your mind and manipulate your thoughts.

dub504

I'm feeling cautious...         and...        a little paranoid... just a touch of gray, I will survive!

Davie K

she paints pictures of Barbra Streisand

dub504

Since were into Hunter quotes...
"The Sixties were an era of extreme reality. I miss the smell of tear gas. I miss the fear of getting beaten."

malabar

Dub,
  I think I feel a flashback coming on,........  Oh, now I see butterflies!  Oh shit!  There are farm animals with guns,....  Oh God, they're,....  PIGS!   ^_^
  It's okay,...  I just had to turn the music down.  I was stuck between the chords while listening to Maggot Brain
  Don't worry,........I'll be okay.......  Once the colors stop changing so fast!
     :mellow:

psilocybin warrior

Haha. This forum is great.

PW

malabar

So true,....  Where else can you go and have laughs like this,.....?
Life is Good, Bro.
    :ph34r: