Is this wrong???

Started by Deadneck, June 28, 2009, 11:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deadneck

Would it be bad to subject a large group of people to involuntary hallucinations at a party? Like spiking the punch but with mushroom powder?

I'm not going to do it, I'd just like everyone's thoughts on it.

fattrout

sounds like fun, but it would be bad. some peoples minds cant handle it and there would some very bad trips and it fuck up the whole party...
fattrout

malabar

I agree with the Troutman,...  Never take Anyone, Anywhere,.... blindly.  Bad for the mind, environment and you must think of the Legal issues that can develop. 
  Whoever sponsors the party can be held responsible for everyone, and everything that happens.
  You know better,.....  Someone will always spill the beans on you come "crunch time".
   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

Deadneck

In no way, shape, or form would I ever do this. I just had a quick daydream of grandeur where everything worked out brilliantly and the judicial system was not brought into the equation. Also, like farting in public, I'd just pass the blame along to someone else and tell no one that I'm at fault. Very good points all around though. I'll keep them in mind when I dose the next batch of punch at a party and just leave.

Mwhaaha, mwhaaaha , mwhahaha, mwhahaha.

JK though, seriously, I'd never do that. Seriously.

malabar

Well I think you have may have come up with a thought that had crossed many a mind, and the results of that test wasn't exactly favorable, even when sponsored by the government!  Fattrout is about the same age as myself, so I am sure he probably has witnessed the result of such elaborate party "favors".  I know I have.  At best you ruin someone Else's day. 
  Of course you can always play that at home with your other half.  ,...  I will wait on the final results of the event!  lol

Deadneck

Oh man, I hadn't even travelled down that route in my head yet..... Random dosing in home with no heads up..... guess what I made for dinner sweetie??? Genius!!!

malabar

Deadneck,...  Trust me, you have to think about all of the little things!  lol  For sure you will have to keep me posted as the results!  At which point we will see who exactly is,... Kicking Ass with Both Feet!   ^_^

malabar

By the way,.  I would skip that tip off,..."Guess what I made for Dinner", shit,......  And make sure she doesn't work the next day,.....just in case! 
  Later,..

Deadneck

You know me all too well already Malabar!

malabar

Deadneck,....
  Getting there.  Sorry we missed the day, but I'll  shout your way in the AM.  A suggestion.  A nice Spaghetti dinner, with Shrooms sprinkle over top with the cheese,....  Or Chocolate candy Deserts,..and let's not forget the Whipped Cream and Strawberries!   Make it pretty!     :rolleyes:
    ~Later

shroomzer

You BEST make sure she doesn't have a bad trip etc.  or your gonna have one pissed off woman on your hands.  And there is nothing worse than a woman scorned!!!  Just be ready for any negative consequences . ...................

malabar

Yo Deadneck,....
  I hope you have you are taking notes!   The Shroomzer has just given you the final Heads up!  lol  And, by now, you already know the Wrath your woman is capable of,......  If not, you better study up quick!
  Thanks Shroomzer, I tried to be subtle and diplomatic, at least in the beginning, but, I think you have laid down the law!  And, quite well if I should say so myself!   ^_^

shroomzer

Hey Malabar .. I just call it like I KNOW it .... I mean c'mon.  If there is no common sense used, esepcially with your spouse - THE END. =)

malabar

Shroomzer,
  You're right.  It's just so hard to sit and watch your friends run into that wall,....  Especially when you have seen it done before.  Damn, I know it has to Hurt!   ^_^
    Peace   :ph34r:

shroomzer

OH and Dead .. I know your theory is 'hypothetical' .. so don't take what I said to harshly .. just giving you some facts to ponder if you ever do try to test your 'theory' ... LOL

psilocybin warrior

Depends on the group I am partying with but in most cases I would, even if they havent tripped before. Everyone deserves be woken up spiritually and consciously somehow.......tough love is hard to come by.

PW

Deadneck

Definitely not taking any of this personally. This is exactly what I wanted from this post.....everyone's opinion. I'm really enjoying this.

shroomzer

Quote from: psilocybin warrior on June 29, 2009, 09:41:24 AM
Depends on the group I am partying with but in most cases I would, even if they havent tripped before. Everyone deserves be woken up spiritually and consciously somehow.......tough love is hard to come by.

PW
HaHa PW .. tough love may be hard to come by but spiking the punch .. dunno.  If someone is at your get together with a chip on his/her shoulder .... watch out~!!! Serious consequences, not something I would look forward too.  When I trip I want it to be good and I never have to worry about other people flaking or freaking out on me~!! But thats me ......

malabar

I'm thinking with a "split brain" here....   If the group are all experienced.  I believe it's all good, and anything goes!  Of course you have to know your peeps,...
  There was a time that I believed just as PW, that Everyone should be "experienced".  I have learned over the years, that this is not the case,.... at least in the "real" world.  It's like a gun,.......  Anyone, ( almost anyone) can buy one,.... But, Not everyone Should have one,.......  Or Children,....Almost Anyone can have them,......But, for Damn sure, Not Everyone Should!
      Agree?
  Of course there are consequences, but we can always put a "mad dog" down if they act up!  lol    Thorazine to the Rescue!  Let them shuffle around until they pass out for a day or so,...   ^_^
  So, you just have to get back to Shroomzers judgment call of Common Sense!
  That's all I got on this,.......

psilocybin warrior

Well no one said anything about a dosage level, I wouldnt make everyone trip face because I know the dangers of having too much.  But I feel a moderate dose can be benificial for anyone.

PW