Is this wrong???

Started by Deadneck, June 28, 2009, 11:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

malabar

True that PW,...  I just know me, and my circle of friends tend to be a bit "heavy handed",.......  And I would sure hate to be around or responsible for the "wrong" one to be trying to, "Break on Through to the Other Side"!  lol
   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

shroomzer

Yeah hey whateva floats yer boat!  Me I wouldn't even do a minor dose to anyone without their knowledge.  Like I said .. thats just me.

Davie K

i have does'd a buddy with a little blotter while he was sleeping with his mouth wide open.. Of course i woke him up imediatly and told him 2 prepare.  (we had the day planned out for the beach anyway.)  he never complained

shroomzer

Quote from: Davie K on June 29, 2009, 07:46:07 PM
i have does'd a buddy with a little blotter while he was sleeping with his mouth wide open.. Of course i woke him up imediatly and told him 2 prepare.  (we had the day planned out for the beach anyway.)  he never complained

Was it his first time ever dosing?  Or has he dabbled before, not only with shrooms but maybe some other 'substances'?  Otherwise he is a pretty chill guy not to be concerned, but being at the beach, who the hell would care?  Love it at the beach myself!!!

Davie K

yea, he's been dabbling.  We've been getting our hands dirty b4 highschool 2gether,  burn'n da herb, an so forth.  that was actually when he was 18-19.. quite a few years ago... told em 2 check his mouth, (where he found a pretty lengthy strip of paper) "No man,        really?. aww shit man"  then he went ahead an threw it back in to fully absorb.  Havnt seen em in a couple years now.  he went his way, im goin my own.

karenjacobs57

very naughty, someone like myself was slipped a mickey, and... by the
comments of "friends" was convinced I was having a flashback.
Until after peaking, they told me. nottt coooolll!

malabar

Say it ain't so,.........  lol   Just playing.  This also shows who your friends really are,.... eh?
    :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!