Popcorn Tek / Grain Jars

Started by dub504, June 29, 2009, 07:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nomoredroughts

has anyone tried frozen corn.letting thaw then pcing  an so on.we had some for dinner tonight an i took some out of the bag left it thaw and it seemed pretty good an moist.
DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THAT CHICKEN!!!!

fungiguy

FROZEN CORN. no, i never tried that. i have 4 jars of popcorn knocked-up and they are coming along just fine~~~a little slow, but slow and steady wins the race. keep us posted if you try the frozen corn.

shroomzer

So I think I am confused.  You say you are using 'frozen' corn .. like the kind you heat in the microwave to EAT ??  Does that work?  or am I thinking of the wrong kind of corn?  This one is confusing me. I know that you use pre-cooked popcorn kernels .....

nomoredroughts

yeah shroomzer right kind of corn.im going to give it a try this weekend.
i wanna give my l.c a little more time. man that shit takes off quick about 10 hours after i inoculated
there was mycelium floating all through it
DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THAT CHICKEN!!!!

dub504

3 days after mycelia transfer. Corn rocks!

fattrout

lookin good, i'ma goina knock up 5 jars tonite.
fattrout

shroomzer

Wow NOMORE..please keep us informed on that .. I am intrigued to see it that works.

Davie K

im goin 2 go ahead an try to popcorn, now i couldnt find anywhite at the Price chopper or a health food, so i bought the yellow an a couple bags of multicolor popcorn, i just mixed em all 2 gether an put away 2 soak.  WML

coyoteyogi

I'm becoming a convert to corn. My little venture into using coir/poo/verm as a casing has not yielded my many shrooms. But the corn is colonizing like crazy. Two strains_ PE and something new called "storm chasers". Of the two, SC is very aggressive. I should be able to crumble and case this weekend.

psilocybin warrior

For your casings, subtract the poo and you should have higher yeilds.

PW

fattrout

davie k, i have worked with both white and yellow. have noticed no difference in results.
fattrout

Davie K

CamKrist

Similar matter has already been discussed at yahoo answers. I can post the link if needed
I'm on Twitter and my essay