Finally, my summer season grow in motion...

Started by Azurascender, June 30, 2009, 05:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azurascender

Alright, all 72 jars are finally autoclaved and inoculated with B+ syringes. My incubator is filled to the brim with as many jars as I could comfortably fit! Last time I used all of my supplies for this big of a grow it turned out well.  ^_^ I should easily be expecting a pound and a half...

Pics coming later tonight, I gotta take them first  :rolleyes:
Chloroform and a dish towel, yeah that will keep them quiet....

Azurascender

Haha, okay, so I'm old and not very computer savvy, how does one get the pictures from your documents onto the post eeh?

k12357

your gonna have to put them on image shack and then load them onto here.
"We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open."

psilocybin warrior

For what purpose are you autoclaving jars?

PW

Azurascender

Autoclaving, sterilizing, eh same diff...
Thanks... Guess I'm off to Image Shack? :huh:

Azurascender

I think this is right? But in any case this is just the setup for now...

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/Azurascender

psilocybin warrior

Those are PF-Cakes? this topic should have been in the PF-Tek thread.

PW

Azurascender

Sorry bout that, it's been a little over two years since I've whipped out my old incubator and pressure cooker, so I figured I'd do a little bit larger scale summer grow...
Wish me luck.

Thanx

psilocybin warrior

No worries, I will wish you luck....but not the kind YOU WANT! mwuahahahaha. JP GL

PW

Fun Guy

72 jars of b+?  what are you going to trip on.  They are great for relaxing but leave something to be desired on visuals and happy buzzzzzzz.  but gl.  recommend some DMK for you late summer grow.

Azurascender

Haha, well my first strain choice was going to be PES Hawaiian. But unfortunately Sporeworks was outta them about a week ago... Hopefully next time  :rolleyes:  Damn, I should have researched my shrooms a little better. I hear Mazzies are a pretty potent strain, but they are kind of stubborn to get goin and the production is a little limited...