ROHAN, MAC123, AISHU, RISHI and SUHAN

Started by shroomzer, July 03, 2009, 06:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shroomzer

Well .. in case you have posted your crap and are now signing on as a guest to see what kind of "rise" you have gotten out of us, yes some of us have 'contributed' to your shit.  It would be nice of you to sign back on, delete you bullshit and go try selling your shit to somebody who gives a shit. There are proper places on other places on the internet to inject your bullshit into somebody else's heads.  As far as I am concerned AISHU is just a paranoid freak, and the other two are just trying to get people to hit their websites to try and 'sell' something.  Go away and leave us all to our own.The numbers of these 'spammers' is growing.....I indeed will e-mail the site administrator about this if it continues.  This is nonsense.

malabar

Shroomzer,
  I think these are all one and the same Asshole!   :angry:  Hopefully we can get past him/her/them, whatever,....... 
  They are lonely outcasts, and if we ignore them,.eventually, they go away,.... 
Let them play in their own shit!  Perhaps they will go out, get laid, or enlightened,..
~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

heartx

I think they all are the same person too. The best thing to do is to stop answering on their posts.