Dosage

Started by crazyd, July 07, 2009, 04:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazyd

A friend of mine sent me some Treasure Coast and I took 3 grams, on 2 different occassions, and both were great, full-blown trips.  As you might have seen on my other posts, I've recently grown my own B+ and Texas strains.  I have taken 3 grams of each of these, and the effects have been VERY minor.  On my most recent trip, I took 6.5 grams and the effects are still not as intense as the 3 grams of Treasure Coast.  I'm thinking I'll have to take 9 dried grams of these in order to have a good full trip.  I wouldn't think that PC strains would differ THIS MUCH in their potency.  I mean, 3 to 3.5 grams of any PC should be a good trip, at least that's what I've read.  Any thoughts on this?  And I didn't use ANY heat to dry my shrooms.  I place them in a mesh container I built and put them in front of a normal fan for 24 hours.  Any thoughts or experience would be appreciated...

coyoteyogi

As long as your experimenting :-) Try mixing the dried grams with chocolate. You can add the ground powder to a swiss miss hot chocolate mix or buy a bag of candy making/baking chocolate and melt them in a double boiler or microwave. The chocolate seems to act as an mao or some other form of potentiator.  I took 1 gram of B+ both with and without chocolate. Without, nothing at all. With, a gentle but definite change of perception.

crazyd

Thanks.  I'll probably PM you to understand the exactly methods.

fattrout

hey crazyd, i have also worked with Treasure Coast and B+.. i have found the treasure coast to be more intense then the B+, for me. also depending on how frequent your doses are you could be building up tolerance...
fattrout

shroomzer

I am wondering if the chocolate because of the caffine content may have an effect on any 'trip' you may have.  That would be like putting it into a tea.

coyoteyogi

CrazyD, here's a thread from mycotopia that will give you some possibilities. This seems fairly involved but you can experiment. I've got a friend who has a 3.7 gram chocolate in the freezer, just waiting for the proper set and setting... :ph34r: (Tasmanian/Malabar blend)

malabar

Coyoteyogi,
      Excellent call,............  Mycotopia is in my opinion one of the best resources for recipes, various other tips and clues that are beneficial in our lifestyle.
  Truly, your Third eye will open to new ideas there!  And as for that 3.7 gm stash in the freezer,..... it should feel a hell of a lot stronger.  If I don't get to it first!  lol    ^_^
   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

shroomzer

MMM...MMM..those look yummy .. too bad just looking at all that chocolate makes me gain 10 lbs.  You guys enjoy, I'll just enjoy my PB&B!  Plus I need very little to have a great night!

crazyd

So I ate some shrooms on Tuesday of last week.  I waited until yesterday, Sunday, to eat them again, and I started with 5 gs of Creeper.  Effects were noticeable, but not strong.  After 1 hour, I took another 5 gs of Creeper, B+, and TX mixed and tripped good, but still nothing dramatic.  I think I just have a strong tolerance and it stays with me for quite a while.  I am thinking about limiting my trips to about once a month and seeing how that works for me.  I generally have a very high tolerance for most substances, so it makes sense to me that shrooms would be no different. 

coyoteyogi

Once a month is plenty in my opinion. Do you fast before ingestion? It feels good to get really clear before tripping. IMO it opens the mind and heart a lot wider. :ph34r:

crazyd

I don't "fast" per se, but I'm going to start taking them in the am, so I'll have not eaten anything in a good 12 hours or so.

fattrout

crazyd, yeah i think you have a strong tolerance... thats just the way it is for some people..
fattrout

malabar

I agree with Fattrout on Crazyds' high tolerance.
   On a regular basis I have no trouble breaking off a piece of the moon at least once a week.    And it been that way for all trips for over 40 years,....
  And, Life remains Good! 

fattrout

shit malabar, i'm Right there with you. i have been trippin about 36 year and i'm still kickin... :ph34r:
fattrout

malabar

My Man, Fattrout!   :ph34r:
    Ain't Life Grand?!?!!   LoL 

psilocybin warrior

I just made some crystalized psilocybin extract, tryin it out with a vape this weekend. ill let yall know how it goes.

PW

malabar

Glide Easy my friend,...  And Enjoy the ride!     :rolleyes: