black and blue

Started by fungiguy, July 09, 2009, 04:19:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fungiguy

the caps and some of the stems turned dark purple, almost black, while drying. they don't have a funny smell. is this normal? i think i waited too long to harvest because my fc looks like a purple bomb went off inside it. i am assuming that this is the result off spores dropping. are the shrooms ok to eat??

shroomzer

Yes they will be fine.  Thats happened to me before.  And the little critters were just fine!

malabar

Yeah Buddy! You have the good stuff now!    ^_^    If you have Any Doubt,..  Please send them here.  I'll take care of them for you.
    :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

fungiguy

thanks. kinda got worried when they changed colors. didn't want to fail after all that hard work. me and the wife split 40 grams fresh and had a good ole time. b+ is the stain. very mello, but we need to eat more next time to cross over to the other side!!!

malabar

Fungiguy,
    Try somewhere in the neighborhood of at least, 80g - 90g of fresh, or that 20g dried for each, to get that nice flight.
    But, we can't always get what we want,..  And, sometimes we are meant to go any further at the time.
    There will be other times.  You can do it,........  my brother.   -_-
      ~Malabar    :mellow:

fungiguy

wow, really? 20 grams dry?? do you mean splitting that for two people??? i don't think i am quite up to that speed yet. the most i have taken is 5 grams dry and that was a VERY nice trip!!!

malabar

Fungiguy,.....
    I actually meant 20g dry for the each of you.  You said you did wanted to, "Break on Through".    I suppose you might get there with 15g.   :rolleyes:
   But, being the night tripper that I am, we set the environment, and light our candles, and ~Away we Goooo,......
  Life is So Good!   :mellow:
     ~Malabar 

fungiguy

well malabar, that is pretty intense! i'm gonna have to wait till my cakes flush again. don't have enough weight stored to get to that level. after 20 grams, can you function or are you lost in another world? i guess that is the idea!! i'm gonna try some golden teachers tonight. can't wait!!!!

malabar

Fungiguy,
   I'd like to think I hadn't done so much peyote, shrooms, sunshine, dots, cubes, liquid, panes, MET, MMDA and other Psychedelics over the past 40+ years, that I'm not actually burnt.     -_-    But, I can pretty much function Quite well on those amounts.  And, I have done some of my best works of art, as well as music mixes under that point of influence.     :mellow:
  Of course, that's another story when it comes to my other half.  She is super light weight, and working in the medical field, a much better Observer!  But, she loves to ride,...  lol
    Life is good, and everyone finds where, and what is good for them.   :rolleyes: 
    Most importantly, we must learn to accept our limitations,... At least physically.  Spiritually, and Mentally the boundaries are Limitless,.....
    ~Malabar      :mellow:

** Enjoy your adventure this evening!   :ph34r:

shroomzer

DAAAYYYAM ... 20 gr?  Shit I am a waaayyyyy light weight.  I cant get a totally great trip outta 2-3 gr.  I have done TC'S and Plantasia's (and plantasias are supposed to be a mellower strain) .. eeeks.  I have Cambodians, Plantasias and Taz starting now.   Have to check those out when done.  I'm out playing this weekend so hopefully when I get home they will be pinning.

malabar

Shroomzer,
  Don't feel as a light weight.  Like I mentioned earlier, my other half is more than content with 3 - 5gm. .     -_-
  Though she has come very far away with me on an occasion or two, she a better chaperon, guide, and observer whom can be just as happy learning how, and watching them grow.   :mellow:
  So, you find where you like to be, and enjoy the ride,.....  It's all about the Energy, and Magic.
  Enjoy your weekend!
      :ph34r:

shroomzer

Thanks Malabar, have a great weekend yourself.  Can't wait to get home to see what I have in my FC~!! =)