Not what I had in mind...

Started by dub504, July 10, 2009, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub504

Should I pull that sucker in the right corner off? I can see the gills. I really thought it would be bigger though. "That's what she said..." 

malabar

Dub,
  What strain is that?  Unless it's a Penis Envy strain, I would perhaps give it one more day, but I think that One fruit has come as far as it will.  And, at this point is just chowing down on your nutrients.
  I would wait for the next good sized one to mature to see if there is a pattern.  If it repeats that growth as a pattern, and it's Not a B+ or Malabar strain, you might need to adjust your RH, either up or down. 
  Besides, remind her,.......  Size only matters when the lights are on.   :rolleyes:   No matter the size as long as you know how to work that thang!
    ~Malabar    :mellow:

My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

dub504

That one is Penis Envy. Maybe not the best choice for BRF cakes.

malabar

Dub,
  Well now,....  that known.     :huh:   You can pretty much be assured the rest of the fruits are going to follow the same growth pattern. 
  With this info, I would say, twist 'er out, plug it, and repeat the process.   I was never really impressed with the appearance, and either was my other half.  They produce Very few spores if at all outside of optimal or lab conditions, and aren't the among the most attractive in the crowd.
  In which case,......Size may matter,...IMO!  lol
    :mellow:

My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!