casing ?'s

Started by fungiguy, July 11, 2009, 05:20:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub504

wow! I haven't had any probs w/ contams yet. Knock on wood... I cased a couple of cakes waiting on pins. My popcorn is about ready to go. My first flush on cakes wasn't very exciting, and the experiment continues...

malabar

Dub,
  I don't use a specialized "flow hood" per say.  How ever I do have a "Clean Room", and hepa filters run throughout my house.  You would think I owned stock from SC Johnson as much Lysol as we use in this house.    ^_^
  I set up a time frame to do my work and spray heavily, with all air motion ( a/C, Heat ) paused for about 30 mins prior and during.  And, I can't remember the last time I had contams.      -_-
  Most of this is common sense, with a creative edge.  It's not a Job,..definitely an Experience!  Keep it Simple, and have Fun.
  ~Malabar    :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

shroomzer

Malabar .. I think I am right up there with you in owning stock in SC Johnson for Lysol .. I'm addicted and I havn't had any comtams since I been using it and I lysol even on days when I dont' go into my lab.  I just love the 99.9% of germs being G O N E ... =)

malabar

Oh Hell yeah, Shroomzer!     -_-  My other half works in a hospital environment, and claims that when she comes home, she feels like she is going to work because it may possibly be more sterile ( the environment,.Not the guy!  Thank you Very Much ) at home than at work.  You would never realize there were snakes, and dogs that live here with us!     ^_^
  Hail to the Clean!       -_-  And, I am with you and the 99.9% GONE,.......   
      :mellow:

fattrout

WOW, i fill so mush better now. i spend more money on lysol then popcorn..lol.. ^_^
i guess i'm not the only one.. my wife is allways spring the house. we have a 6 year old granddaughter. who is living with us Right now and shes a germ magnet.. ^_^  lol
fattrout

malabar

Fattrout,
  Welcome to my world!     ^_^   
    Every time I even stop to pickup a case or two of the olde Coronas, there are standing instructions to p/u at least 2 lg cans of Lysol and brown rice.
  I also have grand kids here for the summer, 1 down, 3 more to go,.....  So between pets and kids, I know exactly what you mean about "germ magnets".  If is out there, they will find each other!     :rolleyes: 
    :mellow: