See my poo

Started by Davie K, July 14, 2009, 08:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davie K

when i arrived home friday i uncovered the poo 2 see this...  It spent almost 2 weeks incubating while i was gone.    Yay

Ne ideas on wha this might be?  looks dangerous   there are a shit load of em around my property

psilocybin warrior

That poo almost looks nice enough to give a big-ol hug. Danger Will Robinson Danger!

PW

Davie K

ne idea on wha a yeild might be?

Davie K

also...   how many flushes do i get off the poo?  an is there any special process inbetween flushes?

this is nice, we're talking about poo, flushes, an no metion of a toilet

psilocybin warrior

What ratio did you use? just some light/heavy misting.

PW

Davie K

Thats the horses ass

141 grams wet

coyoteyogi

:mellow: Awesome yield for a first flush. Great job. Strain?

nomoredroughts

DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THAT CHICKEN!!!!

nomoredroughts

don't mind me i just trying to finger out this photo shit
DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THAT CHICKEN!!!!

Davie K

they're either B+ or Ecuadorian,  i had all my jars of mycilium mixed up...  im more leaning on them being the B+

dub504

Nice davie... Looks like B's to me, I'm seeing a lot of those these days. :mellow:

shroomzer

LOL NOMORE .. once you copy the image code from photobucket just paste it into your posting and the picture should be there.  The image code should have brackets around it  .. [ ] ... in between the brackets is your photo.

fattrout

very nice davie K........ :mellow:
fattrout

Davie K

thanx, their are a few nice pins still growing,  :rolleyes: i didnt pick em all at once...  their are 5 just about the same size at the smallest ones and a good spread of new pins showing.  not as big as the pins were on thoes..

Davie K

276 grams wet on my second flush.. about double the amount of shrooms only 2 fatty big ones the rest are half size... just ordered some PES hawian, pink buffalos, Plantasia's, and tazmanians...  Contaminations running wild in my popcorn jars...  getting pissed...  i think its becuase im using old contaminated jars....  i thought the pressure cooker would have killed em off but.. it hasnt, or my strile tek, needs a little more love.  idk..  about 2 start from scratch again...  thoes prints i took in FL have colonized fully,  but there is a little black contamination spot in both jars.. prepairing 2 fruit them anyway.  Some of the contaminated jars are becoming over grown with mycelium, covering the contamination...  probably goin 2 go ahead an try 2 fruit them aswell.  tho the last few poop tubs i've made havnt colonized like the one thats producing such large yeilds...    on another hand i ate some x (lil blue star's) the other day and went snorkling...  it was great :ph34r:

Davie K

so the contaminated jars i fruited 2 poop have fully colonized white with a few kernels green...  hopping for the best on those.. I'm about due for my third flush on the 1st poo attempt,  mad pins about thumb size.  ill post pics b4 i pic em...  You'll be proud uh me

Magic Money

Good luck with those contams. I just saw my first contamination on my BRF casing. Instead of risking further spread I just threw it out. let me know how they do for you though.

Davie K

third flush, could have probably waited ontill 2night 2 pick them... i didnt tho...

203 total...  Phish is going 2 be a geat time :ph34r: