annoying posts

Started by fungiguy, July 15, 2009, 06:06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fungiguy

has anyone recieved a response from the administrator yet? just curious. these people, with thier hidden agendas, are really bringing me down.

malabar

Fungiguy,
  PW and I tossed that subject around yesterday.      :huh:    Anno has been under deep cover somewhere for some time now.  And, without a trace.
  For now, all we can do is try to give them as little attention as possible as Shroomzer suggested.  Trust me,..... It's hard as Hell not to respond.  And I'm probably the first to fall off the wagon, and speak my mind.     ^_^  But, I'm trying,.... Hard!
  And for sure, it's bringing us all down,......  Perhaps that is the purpose, and this just another test or trick sponsored by the man.?!     :angry:
  Hang tough,...  We will get through this, and prevail!
    ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

shroomzer

No response yet.  I have written many e-mails.  And hit the 'report to moderator' links in the posts.
Just need to ignore them.  don't even open them to read, because it shows them that people are actually reading them.   They are probably coming back on as a guest because you can read and see how many hits your post has had, and they are probably just checking to see if anyone 'bites' on their links.   
MALABAR - BE STRONG DUDE!!! I know you can... I know you can.. I know you can .. hey I've restrained ... LOL for now~!!!!! ^_^

malabar

Shroomzer,
  Thanks for the support!    ^_^     
      I Can Do It,...........     -_-
          :mellow:

MT

It has been hard not to respond to these posts from people that obviously have other agendas. perhaps if we all stop posting on their threads they will go away.

shroomzer

We know that MT .. Malabar just can't help himself .. ROFLMAO!!   j/k dude!!

malabar

Okay, Okay, Okay!      :huh:    I Was WEAK!,....
    I'm better now,........ :rolleyes:
         :ph34r:

shroomzer

This is getting to be pretty much bullshit.  All of our 'legit' postings about our discussions are now getting intertwined with all of the 'spambot' posters .. fuck they are even now answering each others posts!!  I have to scroll half way down a page to get to a legit shroomin' post....this does actually suck and I can see that it is taking away from our forums.  I sure hope the admin gets cracking soon.  Cuz I'm sending another e-mail today.

malabar

Shroomzer,....
  Are we "venting"??    I know how you feel, and Exactly what you are saying.   Rather than feed into it, I just used my energies to weed through the bullshit, and get to Our issues, and once again send in the reports.   :angry:
   Wooo Saaaa,......  wooo saaaa,......   I will not let it distract from my Good Mindset, and either should you.     ^_^
  Starting the weekend in a couple of hours, and when I get back,..  Poof!   They will be gone....  lol  Or at least that's what I would like to believe.  You be strong there, it will get better.
   ~Malabar    :mellow:

malabar

Hey folks, 

I know this is becoming a Really irritating issue, and judging the patterns of log ons and posts, by my past programming experience, there can only be a few purposes.

1) A "Fire Sale" -  An attempt to bog down the server, and possibly crash the site.  If it's only a brief crash, it's still troublesome.

2)  A deeper conspiracy, by private marketeers or government sponsors, to create an environment so uncomfortable, that membership, and participation drops and diminishes.

3)  An individual, or at best small group with way to much time on their hands, ( possibly kids ) and No Life.

***** They may have just stumbled onto the site, or if by purpose or design, but we will have to deal with this until Anno gets wind of, and can possibly remedy the issue, and rid of the pests!

~~~My course of action was to react in reply, accompanied by a report to the moderator.
  But, I think though it is perpetuation of the negative energy, a Radical bombardment to the owner of such posts is in order.  We may not have their personal addresses yet, but send them Shit by PM, until they are tired of it.
       Soon their ISP addresses will be revealed, and "What Comes Around,........  Will Go Around!

Faith   :ph34r:
   ~Malabar   :mellow:

shroomzer

Venting?  Who me? You may be onto something Malabar .. enjoy your weekend.  I know I am going to starting 11 a.m in the morning .. TTFN

Azurascender

The best thing to do dude is just to not pay any attention, and uuh, not post anything relating to the spam concerns... they will get bored eventually and stop taking up our space...
Chloroform and a dish towel, yeah that will keep them quiet....

shroomzer

I'm sorry I just have to respond to this DARWIN character - you posted your spam bullshit in the wrong thread, how could you tread on something that is so deeply personal to someone by copying and pasting another persons post just to try to put up your propaganda bullshit links.  I honestly hope the Admin. can erase that post and all of the spammers soon.  I am truely disgusted by that!!!  Even people like you should know better than that = SHAME ON YOU!!!