need answer

Started by mustang1986, July 19, 2009, 08:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i have had my jars going for about a month now they are almost colonized fully but i have them next to heater not in a incubater so i was just wonder ing if need to get a incubater instead of having them next the heater

put in incubater
4 (80%)
dont
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

mustang1986

it wont do anything when i hit browse do i need to have the pictures on my email address for it to work ?

shroomzer

MUSTANG you can use photobucket too ... thats what I use.   I know you have to register for an account but its free and its easy to get pics on here.  Just upload your pics to the photobucket copy the img.  code and then put it into your post here.  If your computer literate you can do it, super easy!

mustang1986

i got my picture on imageshack now how do i get it on this forum?

mustang1986

mustang1986

there it is you cant really see the yellow that good but its right in the middle of the picture

fattrout

well, thats a hard pic to see. but it looks good to me. you could do the smell test. wait for the jar to fully colonize and when you birth it. it should smell like fresh shrooms. if not toss it!!!!!!!!!
fattrout

malabar

Mustang,
  I have to agree with Fattrout,....  I can't make anything out in your photo.  It should have perhaps been a bit further away from the camera.
  And the real answer will be revealed in the smell.  Any "smell" that isn't the flavor of shrooms deserves the dumpster.  When you pop that top, you'll know if it's bad!  If so,.for sure,...
  ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

MT

Make sure that when you open it That you are away from your lab workspace, otherwise you could accidentally contaminate future experiments. I always open all of my jars in a separate location,from my work area, just to be safe.

malabar

True and Excellent point MT,..! 

Magic Money

From what I can see in that picture it looks about the same as a few of my jars. I just cased mine today, all the mycelium smells like pure shrooms to me. ^_^

malabar

Magic Money,
   If it's smelling that strongly, you can be sure of a bountiful crop, and short incubation time until you see fruits!
  Save me some,...   -_-

fattrout

oh yeah love that smell... :wacko:
fattrout

malabar

Fattrout hit that one on the head!     -_-  That is a smell you can actually Taste,........