dried weight!?

Started by Magic Money, July 25, 2009, 07:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic Money

I know that the quantity of shrooms varies greatly from grow to grow and that many variables can change the outcome of the operation. Since this is my first grow I have no clue how much dried weight I will get. I was wondering if anyone here could give me a rough "guesstimation" on how many ozs dried that I am to expect? Room408 and I have gone in together and were hoping to get  a good yeild!

Here's the breakdown... :ph34r:

We have 32- .5 pint cakes using brf and verm. After full colonization in incubation at 84 - 82 degrees F. We dunked for 24hrs then cased 8 diff 4 cake casings with a coco coir and verm mix .25 on bottom and .5 on top. we put them back into incubation (This is were we are currently at).
When the time is right they are going into fc with air pump and humidifier.

Like I said this is my first time and any info will help!

room408

fattrout

hey guys, good job doing your research. i have had cakes yield up to 80 Gs wet on 1 cake. under perfect conditions. i also have cased cakes, most of the time i would crumble 3 cakes in 1 casing and have yields up to 260 Gs wet... dried weight will be about 10 to 15%.
good luck and don't forget to post pics of you finished fruit, fattrout :mellow:
fattrout

room408

holy shit fattrout thats awesome! we'll def post some pics. we cased yesterday and hopefully they will be something to show off

shroomzer

Indeed I have seen Trouts fruits ... yummy they look yes