casing pics.

Started by fungiguy, July 26, 2009, 09:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fattrout

lookin good guys,  -_- all that fruit is making me hungry lol.. i have some tazmanians ready to fruit, i'll put up pics soon.. :ph34r:
fattrout

coyoteyogi

Looking forward to that Fattrout. I did a round of tasmanians and had very little luck with them_ small and skinny and not many per flush.

Deadneck

Here are my B+ pins that I mentioned yesterday:

A pic from one side:

And from the other:

Taz update:

malabar

Lookin' fine Deadneck,...... 
  Since you are ready to step that game up, I may have to give you one of the Tropic Aire humidifiers for your birthday.  (I still have 2 in the box.)
  I think you are ready to expand, and automate.  Do those transfers, and let me know when I get back next week.
  ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

Deadneck

Alright, here we go:

First flush of Taz came off today: 60g wet. Take a look:

B+'s are coming along very nicely. Very stoked about these:

Peace,
Deadneck

dub504

coyoteyogi

Very nice. Drop a spore print of those Taz; they look like a great strain.

shroomzer

Those are great~!  I just did another caseing .... panamaneans.(sp)  Hope they grow up to look nice like that.

Deadneck

Thanks everyone. Here are my B+'s that I harvested today. Take a gander!

That's all for now.

Later

fattrout

incredible, you must me very proud!!!!!  :ph34r:
fattrout

shroomzer

Daaayyyuumm Deadneck...

Deadneck

I am the proud father of 91 grams of B+ goodness. Very proud, very proud!

Thanks for the compliments!

Deadneck

malabar

Deadneck,
  You did REAL good,..  But we will have to sit and talk about the brn rice ~vs~ popcorn! 
  From the reports I have gotten from my daughter who is house sitting,...  The trays with popcorn are producing numbers,....  But the brn rice has the numbers and Huge Sizes side by side.
  I'll see when I get in tomorrow night,....  But, I'm thinking the grains are more the road I will stay with.  The popcorn hasn't really impressed me, other than it is an easy medium to do transfers with, due to the easy separation of the kernels.  You have seen just how fast the rice  colonizes.  And they fruit on a schedule you can almost predict.
  My daughter also said she made some PDA, and MEA and cloned a few of the winners, so we have some stock to cycle with.
   Talk to you when I get back.   
     ~Malabar    :mellow:

malabar

Okay,
  Here are a couple of pics of what I brought with me to Colorado,....  Just from a few trays,... all grown on cased brown rice.
  We'll see what we have when I get back home tonight.
~Malabar    :ph34r:

coyoteyogi

Looing mighty fine malabar. BTW when were you at Wheeler Ranch? I was there in 73 when it had quieted down a lot.

room408

being a 19 yr old kid its a lot of fun going and finding a bum from your guys' era that didn't make it through all the drugs and talking to them tripping nuts lol one time i had this guy yelling at us about how he couldnt remember a 1973 led zeppelin concert but he knew he was there tripping his mind away. he was on crack or some shit these days though. its sad seeing some people totally lost in life sometimes but i mean your life is your life and your in control of it

malabar

Coyoteyogi,
   I landed at Bill Wheelers in February of 1968, and left in the spring of 1969.  Good times for sure,...... 
   :mellow:

Room408,
       And just where are you going with all of that?    :angry:
   I have grandkids almost your age,....  And as unfortunately, I see kids your age and younger that are victim of their own desires, if they have survived.  The sad part,........   kids now a days have the benefit of internet, past errors and mistakes of others,......and social education of many of the substances, drugs, and shit that we folks, of that "era" were test pilots for the government, amateur chemists, and our own curiosity. 
        :ph34r:

room408

yeah its in every generation... all im saying is that they are stories that are interesting, and its first hand talking to someone with that experience instead of watching a video. its just something to do while tripping on acid at 4 in the morning im not being mean to you or the people i meet. malabar, i respect you raising your kids with the knowledge and a respect for these substances and their power. i plan on raising mine the same way. going out and sharing experiences with others is what life is all about. we on the same page? i guess that last post did sound a little harsh, but this is what i meant by it

malabar

Cool enough.  I know as being a single parent to 5 daughters,......  We have been best of friends, in which I have shared all with them, and hidden nothing. 
  They are all very successful, and I love them and their children very much.  I could only hope they will have the relationship with their kids that we have had.
  I wish everyone did.      :rolleyes:     Life is Good!        -_- -_-      And it could be a lot better for everyone if we could all learn, share and play well together,.....

Deadneck

What just happened to this thread???