casing pics.

Started by fungiguy, July 26, 2009, 09:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shroomzer

It's called - HIJACKED .. =)  .. and yeah Malabar ya gotta do what ya gotta do.  Love 'em and  hope they are all gonna be ok.  Never hid stuff from my kids.. and they are alright.  Got two of the cutest grandkids on this earth!!  We have great relationships and I agree with you - LIG .. 'life is good' =) =)

malabar

Shroomzer,
  Thanks for the endorsement, and living Life the Right Way.   You are a "Keeper", for sure!   :rolleyes:
It has taken my other half some time to come to terms with the relationships I share with my daughters, and grandkids. 
  Perhaps since she never had any, or that she is only a few years older than they are.  But, we are all family, and I feel blessed to have them all!    -_-
  With that said,...  Let's get this thread back on track, before my buddy Deadneck, has a Meltdown!  lol    ^_^
    ~Malabar   :mellow:

My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

psilocybin warrior

shit no offence but yall are old. I think some of you are old enough to be my parents. Lol. Im not saying theres anything wrong with that, its pretty badass.

PW

malabar

PW,
  Nice save,... "Son"   ^_^    lol
    I was just about to bring that bus around! 
     ~Malabar   :mellow:

fattrout

sorry for contributing to the hijacking, i just have to add my 2 cents. i have 3 sons and 2 grandkids. my sons are ages 30, 26, and 23. i can still party all of them under the table..lol :ph34r:
fattrout

dub504

malabar

Live well, and prosper,.....   ^_^  Some day you too will see the other side of over 55 years young!     :rolleyes:
    :ph34r:

psilocybin warrior

I try my best  ^_^....umm maybe in +30 years but it should be a good ride :rolleyes: :wacko:  :mellow::ph34r:

PW

malabar

Cool enough,......    ^_^  It's all about the ride, since if we live well, we can guess where we will end up! 
     :rolleyes:  :mellow:

***And, just a peek at some of the 18+ oz I came home to.  The dehydrators are working overtime,......   All night long!
  There are B+, Malabar, Cambo, and Taz at the beach for sure.

Magic Money

Hell ya! That is a nice operation

shroomzer

malabar

Shroomzer,
  Thank you,....well, thank you very much,......   :rolleyes:

fungiguy

HOLY CRAP!!!! nice job malabar.i see your fruits are bigger than mine. that is jealousy you are detecting. lol.

malabar

Thx, Fungiguy,.......
   And I thought my other half was the only one that thought Size Mattered!  lol    :rolleyes:    ^_^

fattrout

Size Matters, LMAO
malabar, very nice job... :mellow: you old pro....  :ph34r:
fattrout

malabar

Fattrout,
  Thanks!   -_-    That means a lot coming from another "Olde Pro",.....     :mellow: 

MT

Very nice harvest malabar. I hope my efforts will soon progress to the level of success that you have achieved.

malabar

MT,
  With time and patience you will see your achievements greatly exceed what I have done.   Most importantly, enjoy yourself with your new found power and claimed knowledge.      -_-
    Life is Good! 
          ~Malabar      :mellow:

psilocybin warrior

mmmm looks tastey. Well done Malabar!

PW

malabar

Thx PW! 
      They are,.....Mmmmmm Mmmmm,...   Great!   ^_^     :mellow: