Moving on to grain.

Started by MT, July 29, 2009, 06:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malabar

Fungiguy,
  Trust me,...  It took most of yesterday to find My hat,.....  so thanks for tipping yours for me!    ^_^
  ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

fattrout

i did the last nite, a total of 10gs. it was in incredible... :ph34r: that was the most i have done at one time.. :mellow: 3 weeks from now the wife, i , one of my sons and his girlfriend are goin camping.. i'm goin to try 15gs... :ph34r:
my son and his girlfriend have never taken the magic fruit before. they want me introduce them. this should be fun, they are both 24 years old... ^_^ don't worry i'll go easy on them... :wacko:
sorry for rambling, fattrout
fattrout

malabar

Fattrout,
  It's all good,.....   ^_^   Glad to hear of the adventure, and I'm sure in the proper environment, you and yours will all have a spectacular time!    :ph34r:
  And by all means, be gentle on them the first time out.  We will want them to come back and visit sometime!  lol

MT

22 grams! malabar you madcap.

MT

Sunday my quart jars looked to be approx 80% colonized so I took them out to the garage and smacked them around on a tire quite a few times to break up the colonized grain. I shook them vigorously and then returned them to my incubator. This morning I checked on them and every jar was completely colonized and looked like a jar of fluffy white insulation. I shook up four of the jars and cased them in 9x13 aluminum pans using a fifty fifty mix of peat and verm, covered the pans with foil and returned them to the darkness. So far so good.

malabar

MT,
  Sounds as though you are well on your way!   We'll be looking to see those beautiful little ones,......    ^_^

shroomzer

:mellow:  -- COOL MT ... i'm just bumpin' this thread back to the top of my page above all the spammers posts!!!

MT

I took my last colonized quart of WBS and did a G2G and made six new quarts yesterday morning. This afternoon before I came to work I looked at them and can already see signs of new growth. The speed of the process certainly appears to increase with the G2G TEK. Soon I will have to stop this madness or I will run out of room. I have already bought a second indoor green house I just need to make time to set it all up.

room408

mt, i just knocked up 12 jars tonight with some rye grain. what kind of indoor greenhouse do you have? the marthas home garden? i cant wait until i have a place for room like that

MT

I bought the first one on line at a garden supply site. I can't remember the name though, just do a search. It is basically a metal frame with a plastic tent over it. About five feet tall x two and a half wide x one and a half deep with four wire shelves. The one I bought on line cost me about 45 bucks last winter, but I found one last week at a local drugstore for 15. Works great with an ultrasonic.

coyoteyogi

I think it may be time to start a new thread boys and girls. :mellow:

MT

Yes, perhaps this has gone on long enough.