Dear Bacillus,

Started by dub504, August 01, 2009, 07:13:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub504

Now that we've met I just wanted to tell you that you suck ass! You stink, you slimy little f--k... Stay out of my grains! I'll soak, I'll sterilize three times if I have to. I've learned your weakness, it's war on your endspore ass. -_-
-Dub

coyoteyogi

^_^ Having just dumped a tray of trich I concur whole heartedly.

shroomzer

Just dumped two jars ..   grrrrrrrr

psilocybin warrior

I just threw away a shit ton of jars. Thanks Aspergillus. Just a reminder to never harbor the "fuck it" or "ill do it later" attitude.

PW

shroomzer

I beleive mine is due to the temps here.  It's been warm and it's hard to keep the lil' lab cool.  I may see what happens with my caseing and if they flop I'm done till cooler weather sets in.  I had way better luck in the fall/winter for growing.

malabar

Hey Folks,
  I'm sorry to hear that everyone is suffering due to contams, temps or the wrath of nature.   A suggestion though,...  Drop those contaminated items outside if you have a garden,.....  Don't plant them, just drop them,and cover with a little peat, water and see what happens for you in a few weeks.
  I came out to do a show here in Colorado, .....  Brought out 3 1/2 dry oz, that  when over like a charm. 
  I see that my buddy Deadneck is up and running well, and my daughter is babysitting my babies, dogs, and snakes while we are away.
  The good news,..  I have almost a half lb., dried and many more trays waiting to be harvested when I get back.  Fortunately, my lab has its own A/C. 
  I'll have some BIG photos for you when I get back this week.  Keep the faith, and keep it cool.
   ~Malabar    :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!