newb paranoia

Started by Dr.McNinja, August 02, 2009, 12:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.McNinja

is ralphsters a legit source for spores?  it's my first attempt and i live in fl.

room408

yes hes straight thats where we got ours from and we're in central fl

fattrout

ralphsters the shit man, you can't go wrong.
fattrout

Deadneck

I'm in FL too, took Ralph 8 days from sending out my order to delivery. No worries.

Dr.McNinja

thanks guys.  so i should stop worrying and just order the damn spore

malabar

Just do it!
  Ralph's, around 8 days or Sporeworks.com at 4 days w/credit card.
     :ph34r:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

Magic Money

I have got from Ralphsters a few different times. The first time he had a deal 4 syringe for 40. The second time i ordered i see he stopped that deal  :angry: paid 60!!!
I can't wait till I can just g2g or even print  -_-

malabar

Now you're talking Money!     Make those prints, do the g2g, change your substrates once in a while and you will be self sufficient for the Long Haul! 
        ~Malabar   :mellow:

MT

The last several purchases I have made were all from Ralphsterspores with fairly good results. As soon as the grain that I am working with now colonizes I plan on trying a grain to grain transfer though, so I can increase my skills and knowlodge without depleting my stash of cash.

malabar

Perfect plan, MT !
       ~Malabar        :mellow:

fattrout

yeah, make prints..... i make as many prints as i can. most of the time i will take a print of the best looking cap from each flush. :wacko:
fattrout

dub504

rajiv you little spam slut...

fungiguy

yo fattrout. how do you do your sporeprints?

fattrout

fungiguy, i do prints two diffrent ways. i do the paper print when i want to store a print a long time... if i am going to use the spores right away, i will take a cap, put it in a 1/2 pint jar. leave it 2 days, remove the cap and add water to the jar, stir it up and suck it into a syringe... you can do the same with a paper print, just scrape the spores to the jar add water and suck with syringe....btw all this is done in a clean and sterile environment..
good luck, fattrout
fattrout

fungiguy

thanks fattrout. i did two paper prints. they turned out good, i guess. they are a blackish-purple color. i like the idea of putting them directly into a syringe. gonna try that next.