Spore Syringe's?

Started by Jrice, September 14, 2009, 10:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jrice

Hello, i was planning on ordering here again soon and was wondering how long will a spore syringe last before it is no good? just wondering if i should take advantage of lower prices by getting more then one at once, but i don't wanna rush myself and use them all right away.  Thanks.

coyoteyogi

Order them as needed is my advice. They do keep in the refridgerator if you keep them sealed in a plastic bag. But it is better to order them as needed then you will be sure that they are fresh and ready to go.

Jrice

ah, i figured so thanks for the quick reply.  ill be sure to keep my order smaller, again thanks.

fattrout

i have kept syringes in my closet for about 6 month. but i don't recomend it ..
i do recomend you that prints as soon as you can. they last for ever.. -_-
fattrout

cugak

I ordered some syringes in january and i used them month ago and they were still fine!
share international

Jrice

thanks for all the info, i just ordered B+ and Cambodians. Also bought a PC.  I tried startin this hobby about a year ago, first batch was good up till i tried casing then i got mold.  this time im gonna just cake them at first then go from there. Im wishin i woulda brought my old pc with now lol set me back another 70 dollars.