pins! pins!

Started by mustang1986, August 09, 2009, 11:36:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustang1986

i will do that what lighting schedule should i have on now i usually have them on five to 6 hours on

fattrout

ahhh, that could be it?  i always go 12 on 12 off...  even tho everthing you read says
lite is not that big a deal.... i have noticed the opposite.. when i cut down lite time, my fruit would grow small and skinny.... ^_^
fattrout

mustang1986

yeah i dont think i have had enough light on them cuz they are really small but they smell really good they have been fruiting about four days now how long till i should pick them?

coyoteyogi

Wait until the veils are just beginning to tear off the bottom. If you let them go to "maturity" they tend to drop their spores in the FC.

mustang1986

i cant really tell if the veils are breaking off cuz there so small and the heads on this strand dont open up there supposed to look like penis's lol the strand is penis envy

dub504

Did you grow the penis envy on cakes? I didn't have great results that way. They didn't get very big at maturity. Got some going on grains now...

mustang1986

yeah mine are on cakes how big did yours turn out on cakes? and were they potent ?

dub504

I ate some of them fresh bc they were the first to grow, so I didn't really know how much I dosed myself with, (didn't eat enough.) I didn't have much left after dehydrating. I mixed them w B+. All was fine. I guess the verdict is still out for me on that strain. I gotta see how my popcorn turns out got some birdseed and millet going w a G2G. I'm sure they will be delicious.

mustang1986

yeah my veils have already breaking off they are really small but i have quite a few on two cakes and another cake is just finishing i am going to case all three and hopefully i will get a better crop

coyoteyogi

I've got 4 bread pans of popcorn cased with PE. I'll post pics when I have something to show.

room408

malabar, just curious how you are bringing some shrooms with you. in chocolates or just dried or vacuum packed? and you just put it in your stow away luggage?

btw enjoyed the first fruits of my labor last night on the KSS.

mustang1986

first flush is harvested  ^_^ they are small but i got quite a few and they are devilishly potent  :wacko: lol ate three medium sized ones and had quite the trip will post picks of drying out later

malabar

Mustang,
  Good showing!   ^_^  Sorry I missed your post while i was away.  I made a promise to leave the computer home, and didn't touch one other than to do some midi mixing with my boys in PR.
  I took 6oz dried with me, packed in 1 oz bags.  They were in vacuumed, seal-a-meal packets.  I just packed them with the checked bags like I always do.  They don't bother you at the customs going/coming from the mainland.  They need the business.  Tourists, and the US are the only source of income for the island.
    Everyone I know there had shrooms, so I came back with 2 oz, plus about 3 oz of wild caps! 
  Made a few sporeprints, so I guess I will have to share some with my boy Deadneck!  Those wild puppies were Stupilicious!   :rolleyes:
  ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

Deadneck

Malabar,

Glad your trip was nice! You are a very generous and knowledgeable guy! You know I would love to get my hands on as many strains as possible. If I can do anything for you, just let me know and I'm there. I need to expand my operation (FC capacity) very soon. Looking to try a monotub(s) in order to save space, we'll see how that goes. I'm outta town this weekend will be back Monday morning, hit me up when you have a sec.

Later,
Deadneck