more from first grow

Started by room408, August 10, 2009, 11:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

room408

here are the koh samui supers from me and magic moneys operation

184 grams wet hoping for the second flush to fruit this well

Deadneck

Right on! Very nice flush, you guys must be stoked! Nice job.

fattrout

damnnnn, very nice...  keep up the good work. :wacko:
fattrout

shroomzer

room408

haha thanks. glad everyone was here to help

psilocybin warrior

Very Nice! I'm proud of you. I just ordered that strain and cant wait to try it out!

PW

Magic Money

Ya they were great. I think they were more body than visuals, which was cool. I think next time I am going to do 2 kss and 2 thai mystery. that should keep things interesting  :mellow:

coyoteyogi

Congratulations on a great flush. One question, how long between putting them in the FC and the first pins? Is that a popcorn substrate?

room408

brf substrate it took 8 days to pin.

malabar

Room,
  It looks like you got your game on pretty well!  Congrats!   :ph34r:  You done real good son,...
    ~Malabar    :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

Ganja_Man

wat is the mixture in the pan

fattrout

ganja, he used a BRF substrate (brown rice flour) if your not sure what that is. heres a link for a very simple BRF tek.. read this if you haven't yet.. :mellow:
http://www.fungifun.org/English/Pftek
fattrout

Ganja_Man

very cool thanks. i think i will try that method next. so the light im using for mine is a 10 watt spiral light bulb. like 10 hours a day. that ok?

fattrout

ganja, that should work.. i use a 25 watt spiral (daylite bulb). lets not tread on rooms thread. lol  ^_^  start a new thread or go back to your thread for question that are off topic... :mellow:
lite time for me is 12 hours on 12hours off...
trout
fattrout