First grow fruits

Started by Magic Money, August 09, 2009, 11:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic Money

So here are some of the fruits from room408's and my first grow.
BRF/Verm cased with coir/verm.
The strain is Kohsomui Super, enjoy (I know I will)

and a side view

:ph34r: :mellow: :mellow: :ph34r:

fungiguy

hey magic, job well done!!!!! where did you order your spores from?? i really like the look of that strain.

room408

that's the koh samui super from ralphstersspores.com (all the way, no regrets)     i must say im proud of our casing job our first time to get such a good pinset

malabar

Money,
  Congrats!  And About Time!    -_-   If not for the coir in the casing, you would have been over the wait earlier, but as you see the wait is worth it,..  eh?
  Now you know.  Enjoy, and get started on those sporeprints, and the next crop!  This way you are ahead by the time your 3rd or so flushes start to come in.
  ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

Magic Money

ya definantly. I innoculated 8  1quart mason jars with tazmanian on Friday. This is my first time trying rye so we will see how things go. I will keep you updated, figure I will check on them wednesday.

malabar

Money,
  You are quite the guy,.....  You certainly are not a afraid to jump right in!  lol  As for the Rye,....  Put you seatbelt back on,...   ^_^  Rye is a Great performer, but it will take it's time getting started from LC and spores.
  Just so you know,.....
    But, you have enough on your plate, to not be sitting on the edge of your seat this time. 
  Go take a trip or something!   -_-
    ~Malabar    :mellow:

Magic Money

Hell ya planning on picking tonight or tomorrow... we'll see. I have some damp rid to dry them out, but if I can't wait I will just eat them wet. I havn't tripped in almost a year it's going to be great!!

malabar

Money,
  Fresh is Great!    ^_^    A year?  What,.....  Have you been studying to be a Monk or something??  lol
  Once week works well for me!
   ~Malabar     :mellow:

Magic Money

It's been dry here in Tamp. ate like a quarter of dried feild shrooms with some friends and didn't feel shit! That is why I decided to just grow them myself.

malabar

Money,
  It gets like that.  Back in May, I rounded up almost 3 lbs in Plant City.  Two weeks later, the drought started, and anything out there was weak, probably due to the weather, and environmental stress.
   :ph34r:

Magic Money

Shit Plant City is right around the corner. we have probably ran into each other and never even knew it. Small World

malabar

I was doing a couple of shows out that way,... Palm Harbor and Clearwater.  I live on the east Coast though,...nearer to Daytona Beach / St. Augustine. 
  But we own a condo in St, Pete, so you never know.
    ~Malabar   :mellow:

shroomzer