Just had a thought

Started by psilocybin warrior, August 12, 2009, 06:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psilocybin warrior

Maybe if we stop veiwing the spammers thread's they'll give up on this site.

dub504

Kind of hard to ignore the ones they tack on to our topics, unfortunately. :angry:

Deadneck

I stopped clicking on their new threads a long time ago. Half my cultivation page has "New" posts on it. I'm not giving them the satisfaction, or wasting my time on that shit. Damn them to the bowels of Hell!

psilocybin warrior

yeah dub I can understand that, I just see new thread's with no responses but a good number of views. I think they feel as long as someone looks at it they're doing their job. I was mainly talkin about the new threads that they start, not the ones they invade  ^_^

hahaha *kicking ass with both feet* I love it.

PW

shroomzer

Yep I had the same thought PW .. I don't even open the ones they start, however like Dead said, it's hard not to click on one of the ongoing topics that we are interested in reading. ugh...

Deadneck

I didn't say that, I said, "I'm not giving them the satisfaction, or wasting my time on that shit. Damn them to the bowels of Hell!"

Emphasis on Damn them to the Bowels of Hell

Must have misquoted me..... I'll let it slide.

JK

dub504

I hear ya PW. I avoid them like sarrs.

shroomzer

Quote from: Deadneck on August 12, 2009, 10:54:08 AM
I didn't say that, I said, "I'm not giving them the satisfaction, or wasting my time on that shit. Damn them to the bowels of Hell!"

Emphasis on Damn them to the Bowels of Hell

Must have misquoted me..... I'll let it slide.

JK

Yeah Misquote sorry .. I was thinking about what you said about them posting on our threads already going that half your thread has spammers posting on it .. my bad and thanks for letting it slide =)

Deadneck

Haha, everybody gets one (slide). JK...... I say everybody avoids clicking on their posts like a fat guy avoids situps.

Who's in?

MT

shroomzer

Shit even skinny dudes avoid situps .. lol~!  I'm in... although I don't open a new thread by a spammer anymore anyway.

psilocybin warrior

Even rich people hate doing sit-ups, thats why they buy a muscle stimulizer to make abs for them!

im down like a clown from china town smokin b-town brown with a frown foooooooo, werd.

PW

malabar

Well Folks,..... I'm Home!   
  Shit,..  If I knew it was going to be a Monsoon when I got back, we would have stayed a few more days!  lol
  Oh well,.....

In any case, WTF??!!??   I leave out for a week or so, and you leave the door open so every Bendajo', can come along and spam all over the floor?   What's the dealie?  I thought we were over these Spam Asses,.....   :angry:
   ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

MT

Welcome back malabar. Yeah, the spammers are still here.

malabar

Thx MT,....... 
    It's nice to be home,..   And be sure, somehow we will get beyond these Assholes!  :angry:
   ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!