dosage?

Started by Magic Money, August 13, 2009, 09:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic Money

I recently ate some shrooms from the kss strand. 2.5 g dried is the dose i ate, and the trip wasn't as intense as I was expecting.

My question is how many dried grams do you guys usually eat?

fattrout

magic, i eat 2 to 6 gs at a time. it just depends on how long its been between doses and what i am doing at the time...
fattrout

coyoteyogi

Now you know that with that strain and assuming similar conditions you can safely eat more. Try mixing it in a hot chocolate. The coco seems ot potentiate the shrooms.

MT

For me, usually between 3 and 5. Once I ate 10 , but my legs sure did get rubbery.

shroomzer

Shhheeeeit .. if I told you honestly what I take for a dose .. you guys would all laugh me outta here ..  I am a serioius light weight and it take very little to get me a good trip.  Thing is I ALWAYS get nausiated no matter what I do before, during, or after dosing.  Sucks, but I do it anyway cuz the trip is good till I start to come out of it ..  =) =)

psilocybin warrior

Im usually 3-7 g's depending on the day/time.

Shroomzer, I recommend an extraction so you wont get sick!(works for the majority of people with that issue) ^_^ its not rocket science ^_^

PW

malabar

I think 10g in the day,.....  or 20g at night.  I'm a night tripper myself!   ^_^
    Of course you can take it to a new level by making a nice fruity smoothy w/ Hersey's Chocolate thrown in!
    ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

shroomzer

LOL .. well to me it's like Rocket Science with all the trial and errors ..
soooo your saying make tea out of the shrooms?  This will keep the nausia away? I'm thinking that I get nausious due to the psylocibin(sp) not the eating of the shrooms themselves.

Magic Money

Malabar, I have heard of chocolate/cocoa enhancing the potentcy of the magic. do you think that really  even has an affect? I definantly want to make chocolates if it does!

malabar

Money,
  I don't think it has an synergistic effect,.......  I know it does!    :wacko: 
  And what is so "sweet" about the marriage of chocolate, and shrooms is they are both natural.  ( we'll have to turn a blind eye to the preservatives, artificial colors and flavorings)
  In any case, it's safer than taking some unstable man made chemical to go up, then perhaps another to take the edge off,...
  Syrian Rue is another great way to "elevate" the effects. 
     ~Malabar    :mellow:

fungiguy

yo malabar, that Syrian Rue  stuff really works? i have read some  stuff on this, but have never heard about it farst hand. how do you take it?? can you lower your dosage of magic because of this???

fattrout

hey guy,
last nite i put the chocolate, to the test. about 7:30 i ate 7gs of panamaniams (grown by my buddy shroomzer. thanks shroomzer thy are kick assssss..) anyway i ate them with same fudge brownies my wife made.. then about 11:00, on Malabar's advice i ate 3 more Gs of Cambodian.. Lol I'm not sure if it was the chocolate, but i was tripping  :mellow:  the wife passed out early so i went out in the backyard and tripped all nite  :ph34r: 
fattrout

malabar

Fattrout,
   I trust you enjoyed yourself buddy!   :rolleyes:  Be sure, that cocoa, and chocolate definitely enhance the effects.
  And, welcome to the 1/2 Mile High Club ,......   :mellow:   Don't feel compelled to rush up to 20 grams.  It's a Great ride,..... but that "jet lag" the next day is something to deal with as well. 
  As you well know,...  We aren't as young as we once were.  Still durable as hell, but on the back side, it takes a bit longer to saddle up the next day.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Fungiguy,
  As for the Syrian Rue.  Yes it works.  One of the most potent natural MAOI properties available.  To the point that the only way you will get it is shopping online. 
  Strong enough, that in some cultures it is used alone to treat a number of maladies,.... BP, depression, anxiety and alone for its hallucinatory effects/
  For every 12 gs of dried I ingest, I eat .75g of crushed ( Harmaline seeds), Syrian Rue.   When taking the Rue, I greatly reduce my dosage, by 50%.  I have been to the other side,.......  And deep into the shadows, and know Man must realize his limitations.
  If I am not mistaken, I may have seen a dosing chart on the shroomery site.  Do your research to make sure this is for you.

fattrout

yeah that jet lag, woke up about 7:30 with a stiff neck and in a fog, inside and out. no sun today. good thing i don't think my eyes can handle it... lol :mellow:
a 10 mg valium and a large cup of coffee, i'm starting to came back... :rolleyes:
fattrout

shroomzer

Ahhhh Trout my friend, nice to have you as my 'guinea pig' .. lol j/k .. I havn't been able to get a trip on because people keep showing up at the most inopportune moments ... arrrgh~!!

malabar

Fattrout,
  I can relate.  Since i fast the whole day other than liquids when I plan a major adventure,....  I started my day  w/2 Xanax bars, coffee and Major Breakfast foods!  Eggs/bacon/sausage/toast/juice,.......  And we can't forget the sunglasses!  You gotta have the sunglasses to remain cool.   :rolleyes:

malabar

Shroomzer,
  Doesn't that just piss you off!  lol   :huh:  Lock them out, or lock them in!   :wacko:
   Malabar   :mellow:

shroomzer

Well Malabar, I ain't lockin' them in - thats one thing for sure~!! ^_^

malabar

LMAO!    ^_^  I hear you on that one Shroomzer,...  :ph34r: