crop

Started by mustang1986, August 14, 2009, 07:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustang1986

not very big but absoutly amazing haha best time i have ever had. took only two lol ^_^

Magic Money

What strand are they?

shroomzer

You only ate two?? Two of the caps or 2 g's?? Fuzzy pic but they look pretty good.

fattrout

mustang, looking good. i would have waited for the caps to open before i pick. but like my wife always tells me, size doesn't matter. its the quality that counts....... ^_^
fattrout

mustang1986

just two lol probably about a gram dried. they were amazing i had the most visuals i have ever had. they are penis envy. but you think i picked them to soon cuz i probably did but i was so anxious to try them lol

fattrout

i,m not saying you have to wait for the caps to open, to pick. thats just what i do......
fattrout

dub504

Yeah, I picked some PE on my corn case before I left town. The caps just didn't open up very far but all of the veils were broken. Can't wait to try em'. I brought some goodies w me though...

shroomzer

Quote from: mustang1986 on August 15, 2009, 07:12:18 AM
just two lol probably about a gram dried. they were amazing i had the most visuals i have ever had. they are penis envy. but you think i picked them to soon cuz i probably did but i was so anxious to try them lol
You ate about 1 G?? and got visual? omg .. is it the strain?  I thought I was a light weight for only doing a little over a G when I take them .. and I trip hard and good, but no visuals really.  That's pretty cool.

fungiguy

is pe really that strong??? if so, i am ordering some asap. is this strain difficult to grow? any suggestions on the substrate and casing???

dub504

Yes, they are easy to grow. I used grains. Pf didn't net much for me on that strain. Hawkseye has pics of them grown on dung straw. Casing mix I've been using is
Alien Casing Formula
• 3 ½ cups Coco Coir
• 3 ½ cups Peat Moss
• 3 ½ cups Vermiculite
• 3/4 cup Oyster Shell
• 1/8 cup Hydrated Lime (Hi Yield Brand)
1. Mix in distilled water until field capacity is reached. (Lightly hand squeeze till drops roll out).
http://www.shroomery.org/9036/Alien-Substrate-Formula

mustang1986

according to mine and everyone that done they are best they ever tried. however i am a light tripper done way to much acid when i was younger lol kinda burnt my brain so just gro fo da flow lol any good suggestings on casing incubated one for four days good mycelium put it in fc last night should i mist? 

malabar

Mustang,
   I can't really remember what you are doing for RH.   But, I would have misted once well before going to the FC.  My Tropic Aire do the rest for me once they hit the FC floor.
   ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

mustang1986

i did mist well i thinks good to go