My second caseing

Started by shroomzer, August 14, 2009, 08:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shroomzer

Well it's not much .. but this is gonna last me a looooong time~!  =)  These are Panamanian strain and so far I have gotten 220 g wet on the first flush with more coming in now!

Magic Money

NICE... those look great, looks just like my Brazilians except yours are a lot taller. you use grains right?

Deadneck

Sweet, way to go Shroomzer! If you keep that up you'll have enough for the rest of your life!

malabar

Shroomzer,
  You go girl!      -_-    Those casings are looking Really Good! 
      ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

shroomzer

No Magic .. I still live in cave man days and use BRF cakes crumbled in 60/40 peat and verm. =)  If I did grains I definately would end up with enough for life from everything I see here from the grain grows!!

shroomzer

And Thanks Guys =) =) =)~!!!

fattrout

hey shroomzer, if you need some help eatting those puppies give me a call.. :ph34r:
fattrout

mustang1986

very nice crop i myself only i use brf tek. what is your fc like? is it the poor mans pod and what are those red thing cuz i use perlite

shroomzer

Yeah it's basically the poor mans pod, with modifications.  I got a lot of help from others on the site, reading etc.  I got a lot of help from my fellow grower and buddy Fattrout.  It is the basic poor man pod with the tropic aire system for RH and FEA .. the "red stuff" is geolite (hydroton)  it is easy to use and to clean and you don't need a lot of water on it just keep it moist.  That cuts down on the chances of contams cuz there is no standing water in your chamber.  If you need more info I think Fattrout and Malabar use the tropic aire as well.

mustang1986

where do you get the geolite? i was thinking of doing the poor mans pod but i dont really know what i need or where to get the stuff for it

room408

you can get the hydroton/geolite/clay pellets at any hydroponic store and everything else is basically at wal-mart.

and shroomzer nice brf casings you got a whole 40 g's more than magic and i did with our KSS! how many cakes did you use per casing? we used 4 half pints in our trays that were half your size haha im a little jealous  -_-

shroomzer

Mustang ....  Yeah like 408 said you can get the geolite (hydroton) at your local hydroponic store, the other stuff home depot, pet store, osh etc.    I used a total of 5 crumbled cakes between the two caseings. The cakes were half pint jars as well as like 408 used.

I made someone jealous ....... wooo hooooo ... LOL j/k =)

shroomzer

So just an update, no pics cuz they moved to fast, after 3 flushes I got 330 g wet from these caseings.  This is my best so far, and after all the trial and errors I think I may have it down now.  I MIGHT try grain .. but not sure!  I don't need THAT many shrooms!!

fattrout

come on shroomzer, let me set you up to do popcorn. i have so many jars right now. i could give you some already started jars to get you goin.. if you end up with more then you need, you know i will help you eat them..lol :mellow:
fattrout

shroomzer

So your my HERO Trout~!! We'll see bout them popcorn jars!!

malabar

Shroomzer,
  Go ahead and step into the batters box!  The Fattrout is throwing you a Perfect pitch!     :rolleyes:
  ~Malabar     :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

coyoteyogi

With this effort safely stored away you can venture into new territory. Though you might want to find some others to help you keep the stash from getting stale.

shroomzer

Well I just might give it a gooooooo ...