Stamet(s) books Q for Anno et al

Started by sjohnson, May 19, 2005, 01:54:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sjohnson

Hi!

After looking through the main site, I'm seeing some interesting ways to clone / spawn grain jars... I think agar was used.

So I'm starting to think, since these methods look pretty advanced, did anyone benefit by any of Stamet's books?

I'm considering buying ONE book on mushroom that should be do me well for all/most of my needs, and am wondering about people's opinions for these books.

The Mushroom Cultivator:  It seems old... and apparently Growing Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms is a "revised" book of this stuff minus a contamination section...

I guess you can see my question is pretty general, but does anyone have anything to add about any of these books?  If someone has both for example, do you believe that it isn't necessary to own both?  And if you have both, which one to buy?

Thanks

anno

If you can afford, get both.
They cover different topics in different detail.

ZhenHeil

I agree to anno you have to get your books it contains different topic.

Davie K

shroomzer

Well obviously the guy has done some reading!!   I mean I have read a lot of stuff but usually don't post in an older thread.

heartx

especially for the first post around here...

Davie K

i have yet 2 see anno post anything sense i've joined this site.  Why.. why anno, why

psilocybin warrior

He's busy working.... he lives in Austria? timezones are f'd

PW