jars almost ready

Started by paytheprice102, August 23, 2009, 08:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paytheprice102

Ok my brf jars are almost complete wondering if I should dunk and roll, place directly in f/c or cassing 6 together. Can somebody please hit me with some advice thanxs.

room408

i recommend casing but be wary if you commit all six of your cakes to one casing and it gets contaminated you have lost everything. try 2 cakes per casing or something like that. and dunk 24 hrs before you case them. there are teks on shroomery.

coyoteyogi

If this is your very first grow then stick with the PF TEK and put the cakes directly in the FC. You can do a dunk and roll to help with moisturization. But on the first attempt I believe it is wise to keep it simple. If the cakes are uncontaminated you will get a good flush for your labors. My .02 -_-

fungiguy

i agree with coyote. after the first flush, if you are feeling brave, case half of them and leave the others as is. just make sure everything is done in a clean emviroment. good luck!!

paytheprice102

thanks a bunch. this is my first grow and everything is going good but i dont want to jinks myself.

fattrout

hey paytheprice, theres only one thing could add. i wait 1 week after full colonization before i birth the jar. then i lite shock 24 hours and dunk for 12 hours..
good luck,
fattrout