envious? penis that is...

Started by dub504, August 26, 2009, 09:42:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub504

Here is some PE on popcorn. As I said before in another thread. The myc likes to take over the casing w/ this strain, for me anyways. On that second casing back I've got Ban Hua Thanon on millet. I pulled a couple of them today, the caps were open but very miniature. Has anyone grown that strain? Wondering what to expect out of them and just thought I'd pick your brain.

coyoteyogi

Wow. I'm certainly jealous. I grew some PE on popcorn and got exactly one fruit that was maybe 1/4 the size of the myco ---- stars you are growing. Congratulations. Shortly after the one fruit, the dreaded green fuzz started showing up so I dumped the tray. Which vendor did you get your spores from may I ask?

dub504

Coyote, thanks. I'll have to polish my fingernails on my shirt for that compliment. This is my second casing w/ PE on popcorn. The first was pretty much the same, maybe a slightly bigger flush. I grew this strain first on cakes and had the same story as you, one fruit.  I too have had mold issues w/ this strain. In the pic you can see the color of the casing is bluish. Now, it doesn't smell bad, so I'm wondering if the water content of the casing is so exhausted that it's bluing from stress.
I got the strain from hawkseye.

malabar

Dub,
  Nice flush you have there.  As you suspect, I too agree that there is a heavy depletion of moisture. 
  Couldn't hurt to mist this flush since it is producing nicely.
Keep up the good work!
  ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

mustang1986

damn nice flush i to just got done with PE on cakes i got three good flushes probably about an oz dried from all three flushes but no fruits that size i have a casing of it right now that is just starting to pin i cant wait to see what it produces its looking very promising though. i will post pics soon. as for contams i havent had a problem with it and this was my first ever grow so i guess i got lucky. they are very potent though so enjoy i know i have ^_^

fattrout

WOW, looks like i'm goin to have to order some PE.... :ph34r:
i too agree you need to mist the shit out of that casing.  :mellow:
fattrout

dub504

picked em'! 5.6 Oz wet... Keep it up brothers
and sisters!

malabar

Cool enough.  Just in time for the weekend!
  Enjoy.    :ph34r:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

shroomzer

AWESOME!!  Nice flush DUB ....  Should I have penis envy?  OH no errr ... maybe I should try some penis envy ... err .. nooo this isn't coming out right ... LMAO!!!!  j/k

chipp

there lookin good. the first time i ever started to grow PE i was pulling 56g mushrooms wet of course. and i got a 5-6 flushes i had never seen them as big as these. i just started another Big batch of them  cause i know there worth it in the long run