so I tried shrooms for the first time

Started by Ganja_Man, August 28, 2009, 04:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ganja_Man

but i was stupid about it. real stupid. i had school in 8 hours and I was trippin balls. I ate like 2 grams and couldn't go to sleep for anything. It was a pretty terrible experience but the next day I gave them another chance at a reggae festival and had an awesome time. Grow box still hasn't come in yet....

Deadneck

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

malabar

Deadneck,
  Thank you so very much,.....  I was too high to even try to give an Somewhat rational response.  I'm still trippin to the walls on nearly 25g of Cambo.
  The shit is still got me LMFAO!   But you hit it on the head for sure,...
    ~Malabar     :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

room408

ganja... i would never want to be in any school on any hallucinogen lmao i have seen people on them in school and just from my experiences trippin i would never want to be in that situation.  concerts are the best dude, apart from theme parks, apart from a night just chillin with your closest friends

and malabar idk how you do even over ten grams dried lol god man, let us kids do the experimenting!

coyoteyogi

Set and setting is the most crucial ingredient for a stress free, delightful experience. Go out to nature. Find a quiet place with trees, rocks, water and perhaps a few friends. then the shroom people will reveal themselves to you..... :mellow:

cugak

share international

shroomzer

"""and malabar idk how you do even over ten grams dried lol god man, let us kids do the experimenting! """

Man I second that!!!

dub504

"You're only as young as the last time you changed your mind."
-Tim Leary

fattrout

ganja, i hope you learned your lesson.. :ph34r:
malabar, i'm shootin for 15 gs. tonite. if it cools down here, it was 103 in santa cruz
yesterday, it never gets that hot here. (almost never gets that hot here)...
the temp in my lab jumped to 91!! i hope its not goin to fuck anything up, i got 6 casings goin right now...  :huh:
fattrout

Ganja_Man

I think I couldn't sleep because of the shrooms but ever since the concert i have been putting them on everything I eat lol

malabar

Fattrout,
  I am sure you will enjoy your adventure almost as much as I did last evening.  Trust me, it was fabulous, and even had the visuals of watching the space shuttle launch up close and personal from across the Indian River 1 mile from the space center.
  Great show as well!  Felt as though I have gone where no man has gone before,......    :ph34r:
  ~Malabar    :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

coyoteyogi

Hey Ganga man,
  It is easy to build a temporary tolerance to mushrooms so that they lose their potency for a period of time. It is your body and mind, and yours to explore, but most people find punctuated use is more effective than continual use. What was your experience like?