penis envy casing

Started by mustang1986, August 30, 2009, 08:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustang1986

here is my first ever casing didnt produce as much as i thought it would but i got a few nice ones none of my PE has gotten as big as there supposed to they have all been pretty small

malabar

Mustang,
  Congrats!   ^_^  Happy to see your new little ones.  You are now on the road to success,....  And I'm sure you will be happy with them. 
Your yields and size will increase with your diligence and patience.
  Keep up the good work!
    ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

mustang1986

thanks lol do you think i should harvest now or let them go for a day or two

malabar

Mustang,
  You could let them run through today and see if you gain any more size.  If not, have at it and enjoy.  The next flush may be a bit larger in size.

mustang1986

okay thanks. i have a question i inoculated a few jars the other day while they were still warm will they still grow ?

malabar

Mustang,
  I have no idea.  It's well documented, and pretty much a know fact that you let the jars ( substrate ) cool before inoculation.  Heat is a killer! 
  If the temperature was high enough, you can be sure you won't see any results.

** Another move like that, and we'll be hiding sharp objects from you!   :wacko:

fattrout

mustang, nice penis....lol  envy... :ph34r:
2 things, what did you use for a sub. and casing.. also as malabr said heat kills..
you will be lucky if the jars take... keep us posted.. :rolleyes:
fattrout

shroomzer

mustang1986

they were still pretty warm so i my have killed them  :angry:  but one of them has started growing but its really dark mycelium so it may be a contam i will post a pic soon

mustang1986

mustang1986

and here is the other spot i also would like to know how many flushes i should get off a casing

malabar

Mustang,
  As the photos are a little too close for these "olde" eyes,...  Are those BRF cakes you are starting??
  There appear to be a couple of nice spots in the early stages.

dub504

Looks alright from where I stand.

Heaven sent the promised land...

Sorry, I've got old Pink Floyd Obscured by Clouds lyrics stuck in my head. :rolleyes:

shroomzer

Looks good .. my caseing that I have done I got two to three flushes.  The third flush was weak tho.