buying spores

Started by jonny boy, August 31, 2009, 02:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonny boy

will anyone let me know if there is anyway i can get spores sent to california??

coyoteyogi

It would require a two part strategy. You need to know someone in a state where spores can be bought and shipped. They order the spores and receive the package and then forward it to you. Probably best to do this with a spore print as syringes can go bad if they get too hot in transit.

jonny boy

so do you think it would be no problem for someone to forward them to me? i mean like it wont look suspicious or get caught up in anyway? and how long to the syringes last ive been reading up on the prints but i think for a first time grow i would have a better bet using the syringe. whats your opinion on the syringe vs. prints?   

jonny boy

come on peeps help me out here i seen you guys viewing the post feel free to join in

malabar

JB,
  This is pretty much an ABC subject, that has been covered too many times. 
A little imagination, common sense and I am sure you will work it out as it has been in the past.
  And Coyoteyogi gave enough to get it done.
It's on you now.
  ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

dub504

It shouldn't be too hard for you to learn how to make a spore syringe. The teks are out there. Take your time and be clean.

shroomzer

Indeed "jonny boy" ... do some research.  I mean we do this as a hobby but since you just flat out ask a question like that .. it's been covered here before.  Common sense if your smart.