The wonders grow

Oozing blue juices

To write with, i show

Ne Idea on wha they could be?
please please please.. just, tell me

im taking spore prints to better Analise
ne idea's will help

Davie K

i cut a stem and stamped my tounge a few times with the blue juices... that was about an hr an ahalf ago, no stomic ach, nor any boost in sense's either.

Davie K

i also found about another half uh dozen in another lawn, same strain

Davie K

Sharp pains in my chest an stomic, swet pouring out of my skin, blanketing my face...

im just kidding... im head is starting to feel something beautiful, and my eyes are slightly dialated... ima give it another hr.. then maybe chew down a stem,  (ive had better ideas).the prints are starting, almost golden color.

k12357

looks like lactarius indigo. If it is its edible.  not all lactarius species are edible some are poisonous.  check it out here

http://www.mushroomexpert.com/lactarius_indigo.html
"We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open."

coyoteyogi

Eating mushrooms that you have not identified is sooooooooo dumb. :huh:

shroomzer

Coyote hit it on the head?  Why take such a chance?  But then again its your call and what I read it looks like they are edible .. but eh I wouldn't eat them.

Davie K

that is exactly what it is.... so maybe it was just my head playing games.. but does it make you trip?

Davie K

must have had a placebo effect... cuz for a moment there, shit was getting wild

room408

lmao the mind is a powerful thing, with our without drugs. that is insane though; the blue coming out of those things