Labor day.

Started by MT, September 03, 2009, 09:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT

Have a safe Labor day everyone. When I get back from the holiday I will have turned fifty. Time to start a new chapter. I have several G's of Texas strain to celebrate with too, should be amusing.

coyoteyogi

Congratulations on crossing the halfway mark. Enjoy the weekend.

malabar

Welcome to the club MT.    Perhaps I'll sit on the sidelines and wait for you to put on a few more years before I decide to have another birthday!   :rolleyes:
  It was getting lonely on the top of this hill,........
Enjoy your birthday and the holiday!   :ph34r:

*****      And, I hope Everyone else enyoys the holiday!  Play safe and share kids,...   ^_^
   ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

shroomzer

Nice MT.  Have a safe weekend. ... Malabar you ain't the only one sittin' on the hill - and I am so not worried about who knows I am there as well.  Life if good, life is great~!!  Age is just a number, its how you play that makes you ""young"" =)  Be safe but have fun on your long Labor Day weekend.  Me I'm working on Monday -time and a half - but counting cash is a great job =)

malabar

Shroomzer,
  You are so right!    -_-    Life is Great ,...  and Everyday is a Blessing.   ^_^  I guess it will be getting crowded up here on the hill.   We may need more shrooms and chocolates! 
Sorry you are working Monday,....  But, it sounds like you will be in good company.  Cha Ching!  lol
  ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

fattrout

MT, happy birthday and congrats on making it to the big 50. now you are special, like the rest of us..lol  :rolleyes: i can tell you that it only get better.. :mellow:
enjoy the holiday and be safe,
fattrout

P.S. shrooms and chocolate i'm in  :ph34r:
fattrout