cannabutter shroom chocolates

Started by room408, September 04, 2009, 07:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

room408

it would be cool to make a shroom chocolate truffle with a weed buttercream frosting filling. or incorporate the two however you want. was just thinking about it and i don't have all the resources to make them but i just wanted to spread the idea. if anyone tries it let us know

malabar

Sounds great!  And, I don't even use weed anymore,..  lol
I would just hope you catch a Mega Buzz   , before all of that sugar and butter gave you a Heart Attack !   :rolleyes:
  ~Malabar    :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

shroomzer

Hmmmm .. Room that sounds yummy.  I have known (or do know) someone who uses soy milk ... 1/2 gal .. put it in a crock pot with cinnomin stick and the herbal stuff ... overnight it ... oh man that was so much better than coughing your lungs out!! Wonder if something like that could be done with the shrooms and you get the great effects also???  NOW that is something easy do to .. might have to suggest that to my friend!!! =)

No butter or sugar ... no heartattack!!!  heehee  :mellow:

fattrout

hey shroomzer, you like my soy milk.. ^_^

hey guy, what do you think, would that be like making tea? i have a nice recipe, where i take weed and soak it in soy milk, in a crock pot over nite. if i added shrooms to the mix will they lose potency?
fattrout

malabar

Fattrout,
  You know you will have to make adding the shrooms a Very last minute action,.......  just when you are forming the truffles or shapes.  Then off to the freezer. 
  The mixture will have to be quite close to cool, as to not cancel out the active agents of the shrooms.
  Remember,....Heat is the killer in our game,.....   :ph34r:
    ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

coyoteyogi

My understanding is that the chocolate needs to be heated to around 112 F -115F. This is about the same range as the danger zone for shrooms. It can be done, but you need to invest in a chocolate thermometer. There are some good recipes over at mycotopia in their vaults section. -_-

Dr.McNinja

step 1:cover caps in peanut butter
step 2:coat in melted chocolate
and enjoy:)

shroomzer

Hmmm .... I wasn't talking about making truffles .. this is what I and Trout were talking about... slow cooker on low, add 1/2 gal soy milk, a few cinnomin sticks, your herbal stuff.  Let it slow cook overnight.  It has nothing to do with making truffles, just letting it cool, strain it, pour it back in to the carton and put it in the fridge to drink.  A shot or two and you get a good high.  What Trout was saying was if he put in the shrooms instead of the herbal stuff would you be able to get the same 'trip' as just eating the shrooms.  I suppose it would be like making tea.  I am not sure what the temp on the slow cooker is on low.  No heating of chocolate etc. shaping, cooling etc.

coyoteyogi

Seems worth a try with maybe one quarter of the ingredients just to see if it works and is palatable. -_-

fungiguy

i like the sound of the slow cooker. shroomzer, how much herb do you use with a half of gallon of milk? and why soy milk??

shroomzer

I use a half OZ - whole OZ (ooops typo in there before) of the herbs.. and like two to three sticks of cinnomin ..    it tastes better than reg. milk, and regular milk will  curdle.

fungiguy

one more thing shroomzer, about how long do you let the potion simmer?

shroomzer

I usually simmer it on low overnight or about 12 hours.  Let it cool in the slow cooker, return it to the soy milk carton and put in fridge. mm .. mm .. ymm!!

Davie K

ima try tha with some clippings.. not a big soy milk kinda guy but.. im always down for an experiment.

shroomzer

Davie, you might like it.  I'm kinda a light weight on anything so for me it works well .. an ounce or two like a shot of tequila and I'm good, sometimes more depending on the circumstances of what I am doing.  Also, I am not a big fan of inhaling since I used to smoke cigarettes and I hate to f'kn cough my lungs out when I smoke it.  Screw that~!