experiment

Started by fattrout, September 05, 2009, 04:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davie K

15 dry grams of taz.. holy shit, i start flying off 2-3 grams..  i couldnt imagin 15..  i havnt even eatin over an 8th in one sitting sense i've started this growing journey... no need 2.  im pretty goofy as it is..

malabar

Fattrout,
  You folks are baking!   I have my pool and the beach about 5 blocks away, but at 90F while I type this at 6:52, it wouldn't even be too much fun camping on the beach tonight.
  Tomorrow they say the night time temps are going to be in the 60's,....  Weird Shit!   :huh:  And if the other half didn't have to work Monday, I would stuff her into the sleeping bag with me tomorrow night.
  But be sure I will be dipping in the pool and checking out the sky when I get my Glow on tonight,.....  Then a retreat to man-made creature comfort of A/C .
  Even though Shroomzer is scaring me a bit about the visuals, I'm sure that will all change under the Blue influence ,....    :rolleyes:
  Anyway, enjoy, and I'll catch you on the other side!
    Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

fattrout

wow, fuckin hot here. it did hit 105F. but now it is cooling down. 6pm and its 89f, but there is a nice cool wind starting to come off the ocean. so by the time the sun goes down, it should be much cooler.....
fattrout

fattrout

ok here we go, i'm eating my snack now. chocolate covered coffee beans and shrooms.. :ph34r:
fattrout

fattrout

the results are in, IMO there is no real noticeable difference, between caps and stems. i do know i was fucked up!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: the temp came down nicely, it droped to low 50's. just the way i like it when i trip. :mellow: about midnite i took longan (the dog) out for a walk. we didn't get back to camp untill 2am. man the stars where shooting and the trees where dancing..... :mellow:
fattrout

malabar

Just as I suspected,...    -_-    And, Life remains Beautiful, Great, and we are Free to enjoy it!  
  Glad to hear you enjoyed your adventure my friend,........     All was sweet on this side of the country as well.         :ph34r:
    ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!