experiment

Started by fattrout, September 05, 2009, 04:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fattrout

check it out, tonite i'm going to eat 15gs dry TAZ. (all stems)..  :wacko:
in 2 weeks i'm going to do 15gs (all caps)....  :ph34r:
then i'll know for myself if there is a difference...lol  -_- don't worry i'll give a report..

P.S.  my wife made some brownies for me.  -_-
fattrout

Deadneck

You're a man with a mission. That's true dedication to the cause! There are so many rumors and speculations about which are more potent. I hope you can come away with some kind of conclusion! Good luck.

malabar

Yes,..  And the mission is Great my brother.  As usual, I am over the top ( 26 or so dry ) Puerto Ricans,.....
  And Life is Great!    -_-
I hope the "Troutman" enjoys his brownies
    And, Everyone is Enjoying their holiday weekend!   
   I promise you, I AM!     :wacko:   :rolleyes:   ^_^
      ~Malabar     :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

fattrout

i'm eatting the brownies now.. :ph34r:
fattrout

shroomzer

Malabar .. you kill me~!

Trout buddy ... you lucky son of a bitch~! hahahahaaa my wife made me brownies

malabar

Shroomzer,
  My intent wasn't to kill you my friend!  lol
But trust me, I am sooooooo stoned, I'll probably be using the spellchecker for an hour!    ^_^
  I hope you enjoy your weekend as much as I have,.......  But, of course I don't have to work on Monday.    So, put the brakes on soon enough as to do what you have to do.
  I know you are in charge!    :ph34r:

** And, I hope Trout enjoyed the Shit out of those  Brownies !
    Malabar    :mellow:

shroomzer

Ahhhh I'm having a good weekend.  And workin' on Monday is a breeze.  Like I said 'counting money'.  Be done in like 3 hours then I'm home again.

fattrout

hey shroomzer, fuck you lol... :mellow: you know my wife shes the sweetest thing... :ph34r: and i'm starting to get high, so seee ya
fattrout

shroomzer

Hahaha .. between you and Malabar I'm rollin'  !!!!

fattrout

good morning, well i made it through the nite, it was one good trip. need to eat goin to wipe up some eggs, bacon, and browns.. i'll give trip report soon..   
fattrout

fattrout

trip report,
ok i ate 15gs TAZ (stems only). it was a great. but not real intense, no peaks and valleys... came up to an even level of intensity and stayed that way all nite...
the moon was full and brite here. there was a ring around it, that kept on changing colors.. WOW  :ph34r:
fattrout

malabar

Fattrout,
  We seemed to have been sharing that "Moon" thing.  Definitely Intense
  I may have been a bit further out there, but there was coast-2-coast energy!
    ~Malabar   :mellow:

fattrout

yep, coast-2-coast energy! that moon!! it was a great weekend.. :ph34r:
fattrout

fungiguy

yo trout,it has been a couple of weeks. did you perform the other half of the "experiment". i always heard that caps are more potent, but never had the means to put it to the test.

malabar

Fungiguy,
  I don't know how Fattrout will weigh in about what you have heard, but,....  I say don't believe Everything you hear.
  Caps, stems,.....  They are deserve equal respect!   :ph34r:
    ~Malabar   :mellow:

fattrout

tonites the nite ...  :mellow: i have 15 g's of TAZ caps only all ready to go.  we are camping this weekend,  just the wife, dog and I in our tent trailer so its not real camping i have my satelite dish and lap top with me, we are in the big sur area and there is only about 10 other campers in the area.  i will eat them as the sun sets.  weather is beautiful today so it should be a great nite.  keep ya posted. :ph34r:
fattrout

malabar

Happy trails my friend.    
We were thinking about camping on the beach this weekend, but with 90+ degrees expected again tonite,...  I'll opt out for A/C and a nice warm glow.
    :ph34r:

psilocybin warrior

Wow both of you 15g's+? that's awesome. I need to do something like that, I havnt tripped in months.....im starting to feel so detatched from everything.

PW

fattrout

hey malabar, its over 100 degree here. we have been in the water skinny dipping all day..lol we're not a pretty sight but we're staying cool..lol :mellow:
its a good thing we are close to the coast. it will cool down here tonite to about 65-70 degree.. :ph34r:
back to the water, fattrout..... :rolleyes:
fattrout

shroomzer

Dammit Trout .. I'm jealous!!  But the visual on you skinny dipping is something .. your wife is ok though!!! ;) 
PW I hear you .. I have done a bit but I cut the doses  -  for one because I have been becoming very nauseous with eating them and nothing has really helped.  I keep my garden growing hopeing to get over the upset stomach issue.

And trout just on a temp scale, its 106 where I am at!!! grrrrrrr.....