Best looking/favorite strains.

Started by dub504, September 10, 2009, 01:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub504

What is everybody's favorite strains?

I have only grown a hand full of strains, but so far I really like the Thai KSSS it's really a pretty mushroom and fruits like a champ.

But I think my favorite so far is Ban Hua Thanon. I had such a beautiful trip off of them. Waves of euphoria, visuals, ego splitting fun. They wore me out, but sleep was just not going to happen.

Deadneck

Yo Dub,

I have only grown 4 different strains myself: Taz, Cambo, B+, and Malabar. Out of those my favs are malabars. Very large fruit bodies, great effects, and just fun to grow and consume! I'm sure Mr. Malabar might agree, he is the one who turned me on to them (gave me a jar for G2G) and I can't thank him enough!

Later,
Deadneck

acadam

My favorite strain is probably mazatapec very great visual awesome trip. Best overall fruiting strain is panama very prolific. Not the biggest boomers but alot 0f them. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: 

malabar

Dub,
  As Deadneck stated,.... and I'm sure you guessed by my "title", and all time favorite for me is the Malabar strain.   :rolleyes:
  Since I started way back when,...  ( more than a few days ago,...  lol ) I have ventured out and cultivated Alot of the strains that are available, as well as wild ones printed from the field and honestly Love them ALL!     -_-
  For the most part, I have come to terms that it really isn't which cube you share,...  It's whom you share it with, and where. 
  Time, Place, and Company and Your state of Mind .

*** and Thanks for the Props Deadneck!     :ph34r:
     ~Malabar    :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

acadam

shroomzer

I like them all!!!  But this weekend I am trying the Panamanian strain ... someone said they are easy on the tummy.

fattrout

i have grown 7 diffrent strain and my fav is G.T.... they don't grow that big, but the  flushies are big. those little sucker have a big kick too.....  :wacko:
like shroomzer said we are go camping this weekend, shroomzer and my wife are going to eat PANs... im also going to introduce my 23 year old son and his girlfriend to shrooms for the 1st time, im going to give them TAZs.. im doin G.T.s..  :ph34r:
WOW, it should be a great weekend. :mellow:  -_-
fattrout

dub504

Right on! You know, I really just love tending to and watching these things grow.

malabar

Fattrout,
  I hope you all have a Great Adventure,.......  I'll be looking forward to the report!
  Enjoy   :ph34r:
     ~Malabar    :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

Cameltom

i have grown B+, Orisa India, Bang Phang Ka, Amazon, golden Teacher and Texas
the most prolific Fruits that i have seen is a 3 way tie with GT, B+ and OI
however the BPK gave the best visuals
personally i didnt like AM
i have some on the way to
Treasure Coast, Tasmanian, Burma, EQ, Malabar, and Hawaiian

coyoteyogi

I've raised Malabar, B+, Ecuador, Tasmanians, and some strains with marketing names like "storm chaser" "star gazer" and Tak Mountain. Don't have enough trips under the hood to compare them yet. I've lost a lot to contams this summer so I don't have a lot on hand. Tried to grow some PE and ended up with one small fruit. bummer.

dub504

fungiguy

i have grown b+, gt, cambo, and taz. no favorites here.....i love them all ^_^. the cambo's seem to be the larger fruits. gonna try malabars next.

Cameltom

I'm ordering some albino today
PE albino
PF albino
A+ albino
PE= Pines Envy
PF= Professor Fanaticus

tenaglia

Davie K

So far, i still cant get over how big the B+ strain fruited for me.. i had mushrooms wheigh more than i ever expected...   tho the taz are the more visual strain i've grown...

fattrout

that sucker looks great!! man, could you imagine how big it would be if you let the cap open... -_-
fattrout

lazylightning78

I have always had the best luck with burma and B+   I love a pretty set of KSSS though

Azurascender

I  have grown a few myself : ).
Golden Teachers, B+, Mazzies, Cambos, T.C's but my overall favorite for the reasons of production and effect is the PES Hawaiian strain. Some of the densest fruits and absolutely the best and most colorful visuals lacking the jitters oor racey mindset.
Chloroform and a dish towel, yeah that will keep them quiet....

coyoteyogi

Ralphsters has a strain called TAK Mountain which comes from a nature preserve in Thailand. It seems to like me and my methods, is a very aggressive colonizer and has a wonderful visual quality to its effects. I've got some PES under the hood so I'm looking forward to giving it a try.